Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr.Speed - Shipping, back order and information thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with that! I had received a partial kit.. missing a few odds and ends. We had initially worked out an agreement that the money owing.. I think it was around 500$, that I would settle for 300$. This was about 3 years ago. Contacted him every so often and he would write back (took a few weeks though) but it was always the same BS.

Funny thing is, is that I had always kept faith. He preached constantly about not being one of those vendors to just run off and fully intended to set things right.

I just gave up on the cause and classified Patrick as another $%?hole just like all those before him. My advice, move on and try to forget about it. You have 0.001% shot at getting something back for him.

His address is always listed if you want.. no phone number though

Patrick Giyan
    2541 Selma St Holt, MI
    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

How does he have a 100% itrader rating!!?
      The come back kid
      96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
      97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
      88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
      93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

the guy tried harder then anyone in this forum to turn things around after so much shit happened, i'll give him that. Still wish he was around just not trying his luck as a vendor.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
          the guy tried harder then anyone in this forum to turn things around after so much shit happened, i'll give him that.
          True, but in the end..
          KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

Originally posted by WestPalmGT View Post
            How does he have a 100% itrader rating!!?
            Yeah that certainly is quite the feat...

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

the guy tried harder then anyone in this forum to turn things around after so much shit happened, i'll give him that. Still wish he was around just not trying his luck as a vendor.
            I disagree, he never bothered to refund me even 25 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by PGT97_Racer View Post
              Good luck with that! I had received a partial kit.. missing a few odds and ends. We had initially worked out an agreement that the money owing.. I think it was around 500$, that I would settle for 300$. This was about 3 years ago. Contacted him every so often and he would write back (took a few weeks though) but it was always the same BS.

Funny thing is, is that I had always kept faith. He preached constantly about not being one of those vendors to just run off and fully intended to set things right.

I just gave up on the cause and classified Patrick as another $%?hole just like all those before him. My advice, move on and try to forget about it. You have 0.001% shot at getting something back for him.

His address is always listed if you want.. no phone number though

Patrick Giyan
              2541 Selma St Holt, MI
              Last week I sent a certified letter to that address to see if anyone would take it but it appears he no longer even lives there.

Comment

This.

He wasn't one of those vendors that snagged a bunch of peoples money and then ran off. He devoted a great deal of his life, both time and money, to producing these kits. He had a great design idea and ran with it, unfortunately it didn't pan out which he was just as broken up over (if not more) than his customers. I was over at his house MULTIPLE times while he was scrounging up parts and money to set things straight with everyone. I can assure you he intended to do so but for reasons that I will not go into (it's not my place) he couldn't.

It just bothers me seeing people portray him as a crook, he was nothing of the sort. He lost much more in this business venture than any of you, trust me.
                Pictures - Videos
                1993 Mazda RX7, 35R swapped R1

Comment

Worddd I have his supercharger kit and it works awesome thanks god he made it

Comment

Originally posted by JHew84 View Post
                    This.

He wasn't one of those vendors that snagged a bunch of peoples money and then ran off. He devoted a great deal of his life, both time and money, to producing these kits. He had a great design idea and ran with it, unfortunately it didn't pan out which he was just as broken up over (if not more) than his customers. I was over at his house MULTIPLE times while he was scrounging up parts and money to set things straight with everyone. I can assure you he intended to do so but for reasons that I will not go into (it's not my place) he couldn't.

It just bothers me seeing people portray him as a crook, he was nothing of the sort. He lost much more in this business venture than any of you, trust me.
                    So if he isnt a "crook" why hasn't he gotten a hold of me to set things straight? Your telling me that he is so upside down on funds he cant even borrow someones cell phone and call? There is always a way only if there is a will.

Comment

what's he gonna say? he has posted about a lot of what happened and i bet it's his biggest regret ever. I was first to recieve and install his kit, first and only person to break the 1st gen shaft in the middle of Texas on my way home to Calif, immediately called him and he immediately contacted everyone to return or not use the shafts, not sure about everyone else but I installed the replacement shaft myself. He started sending replacement beefier shafts out to as many people as possible. This is prolly where everyone elses money went that still had not recieved anything.

So if he was a different person, stuff would have ended right there. The only part I regret is being the 1st person to install it, I really really wish someone else would have taken my place and found the problem before I did. I had to pay out of pocket to fix my housing twice at a machine shop because of reasons I dont even remember anymore. I even lengthened the housing on mine to put the bearing up against the pulley on the pass side. I had bearing issues up the ass, that i prolly had the kit on/off the car about 20 times in about 2 years I had it. I can honestly say it was the root cause of my back problems I have now but I was dead set on having it work.

He never gave me any sort of re-imbursement but then I knew others had bigger monies owed to them so I forgave him for it. I remember he started the 2.0L kits as a way to make funds to repay some of those people, not sure what happened though that was the plan. I remember talking to him about his stressed out he was and how much grey hair had had grown and how he lost his house and gf/wife, all of which I cant confirm but.......... Adlorin > probe addiction/PRD/CZT/PMO

that's my .02

p.s. i'm sorry if I sound insensitive to those in a deaper hole then I was.
                      Last edited by mac1; February 2, 2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisnp136 View Post
                        Last week I sent a certified letter to that address to see if anyone would take it but it appears he no longer even lives there.
                        hey if you still have anything KL worth supercharging, and are interested. I have a s/c mounting plate for the a/c location and i'll will give it to you so long as you dont come back around and sell it. You'll need m62 clutchted blower, long bolts, oil filter block-off plate and some piping obviously. just pay the shipping

Comment

I don't know the guy. Nor have I bought any of his product. I feel for those who have lost money. But seriously fellas one man trying to be a vendor. That would be a great deal of stress. I have hoped that some others would try it cause these cars are so hard to find good aftermarket parts for. But in the same sense I understand that one person couldn't do it. It's too much. That's my 0.02 worth. Hope I didn't offend anyone. And again I am sorry for those who have lost money.
                          1993 probe GT. DNA Headers and down pipe. Fidanza flywheel. 4.11 FD. 2nd gen 4cylender Trans gears. in process of rebuild and nitrous.....
                          97 PGT A.K.A Slick finally done and STRONG!!!!!!!

Comment

Is there anyone worth buying from anymore?
                            Myrtle Madness needs to come back

STEALTH

Comment

Thats a good question...... I would love to have someone to get parts from....
                              1993 probe GT. DNA Headers and down pipe. Fidanza flywheel. 4.11 FD. 2nd gen 4cylender Trans gears. in process of rebuild and nitrous.....
                              97 PGT A.K.A Slick finally done and STRONG!!!!!!!

Comment

I'll say this, after reading thought this whole thread...if he did pop back up on the forums I'd be the first person pm'ing him to make me a kit. Regardless, there was no better kit made ever.
                                1996 PGT atx...for now, Intake, exhaust, yonaka coilovers http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701306455...wrecked, put back to stock, Sold

1994 PGT MTX...http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701309068

Comment

Working...
                                X