Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, the 300zx see's the light of day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice find. Does it have the rev up engine? My brothers sedan is a blast to drive
    My '97 GTS in its prime
    New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
    2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

• Nope, everything I have read about the rev up engine is not favorable.

Comment

• Thats awesome Glad to see you are still alive and kickin!
        "With A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, With a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster"
        -Jeremy Clarkson

D'Jasper Probincrux III - South Carolina State University

Comment

• Cool man. I like those G's too, they have some pretty decent power and are fun to drive. Glad you're still dinkin' around man!
          '94 Sonic Blue w/ Black Top ~ Turbo - SOLD: 7/06/14
          ...yeah, she's shaved, just how we like 'em. Click HERE
          vrooom psshh...

Comment

• I am collecting parts cars now...I have three...lol Just like old times! Its fun to tackle a new platform..so much to learn, but its a good time.

I am working on some plans for a solid NA build...not boost plans (yet)

Comment

• I've always liked the looks of the 300ZX, how low it was, but the handling was pretty bad, mainly because of the weight it pulled. Then when we lifted it in the air to work on an oil leak, and I started to dislike it.
              2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD w/ 3-4-5 gearset and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, and lots more.

Comment

Working...
              X