My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.corsaperf.com/flashc5.htm

it's a little pricey, but my friends dad got one for his '02 C5 and it sounds amazing.
    '96 Probe GTZE MTX-sold
    '91 Probe LX MTX-sold

Comment

• Originally posted by abrasivecarbide
      http://www.corsaperf.com/flashc5.htm

it's a little pricey, but my friends dad got one for his '02 C5 and it sounds amazing.
      OMG! The revs and 'drive by' noises made me pee my pants! I can't find the price anywhere on the website? Do I have to call?
      Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
      C619

Comment

• "2000 CHEVROLET CORVETTE, 2 dr, V8, 5 spd, ac, ps, pb, pw, pdl, full pwr, tilt, CD, alarm, airbags, ABS, lthr int, pwr seat, pm, alloys, tint, a very nice automobile, 49k mi, 6 spd, $22950, call" It's a 5pd..and a 6pd? ..this seller seems confused anyway. Vettes own I think I might get a newer one if I dont end up getting this XLR.
        please update your email address

Comment

• https://www.corsaperf.com/ordering2.htm

there you go, Mr. Comp tech.
          '96 Probe GTZE MTX-sold
          '91 Probe LX MTX-sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon90LX-SE
            $19K... ok, how much AFTER the interest though?

If you got a somewhat high rate, just do well on payments and refinance for a lower rate...
            After interest is 20,870 Damn banks! ;P 5.0 APR!

I have good credit No one co-signed for me this time

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
            C619

Comment

• Originally posted by abrasivecarbide
              http://www.corsaperf.com/flashc5.htm

holy cow that's sweet!!!!

too bad it's so expensive...
              1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon90LX-SE
                Yeah, it has no tone, but it's freakin' loud!
                Yah kinda like that. Also, I'm not sure it would even be legal in CA. The loudmouth has no mufflers, just a resonator.

Comment

• Originally posted by redline5th
                  holy cow that's sweet!!!!

too bad it's so expensive...
                  Damn 1K for exhaust!??!?! Jesus, hehehe I would just save half of the money and go with borla or flowmaster and put the other 500 on some good stereo equipment

C619

Comment

• get a CAI too!
                    1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

• Oooooooohhhhhh, pretty. Although the slushbox will require an increase in pineapple jokes.

You might want to read about the Magnusson-Moss Act. Unless it is strictly stated in the paperwork that modifications will automatically void the warranty; they can only deny warranty repairs if the modification was the direct cause of the breakdown. And the burden of proof that a modification was responsible is on the warranty provider.
                      Steve -- Vice President of DPOC!

- .... .. ... / .. ... / -. --- - / .- / .--. --- .-.. .. - .. -.-. .- .-.. / ... .. --.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silver93SE
                        Oooooooohhhhhh, pretty. Although the slushbox will require an increase in pineapple jokes.

You might want to read about the Magnusson-Moss Act. Unless it is strictly stated in the paperwork that modifications will automatically void the warranty; they can only deny warranty repairs if the modification was the direct cause of the breakdown. And the burden of proof that a modification was responsible is on the warranty provider.
                        I asked the dealer straight up He said it's okay! I guess some warranty places are more stricts then other. But in all seriouness I only need an intake and exhaust

And i'm thinking of getting this Intake off ebay...
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=38634
                        Watchu' think?

C619

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                          Hell yeah! Tell me about it.

The stock 1/4 times is 13.02!!!! And 0-60 in 4.72!!!! ( http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=594004 ) Anyone wanna race an auto?

On my way to work I hit 150mph! I could have gone faster but I didn't want to die (BUT DON'T WORRY! THERE WERE NO CARS IN THE FREEWAY!) So it looks like my car isn't regulated
                          C'mon Cris. Let's work on the reading comprehension.

Those specs are for a 2003 with more horsepower and a lot more torque than your car (350/375 vs 345/350) and a six speed.

Most early C5's like yours run 13.5 ish at the track. I've never seen a stock ATX get lower than that.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that because it's quick.

Just pick your battles wisely.
                          www.NogaroBlue.com
                          -2001 Audi S4 biturbo
                          -2004 Audi Allroad biturbo
                          -2010 VW Routan-1995 Ford Ranger 4x4-
                          -My Photos- -Nürburgring FAQ- -4 Ways To Dominate-

Comment

• Originally posted by Shomegrown
                            C'mon Cris. Let's work on the reading comprehension.

Those specs are for a 2003 with more horsepower and a lot more torque than your car (350/375 vs 345/350) and a six speed.

Most early C5's like yours run 13.5 ish at the track. I've never seen a stock ATX get lower than that.

Not that there's anything WRONG with that because it's quick.

Just pick your battles wisely.
                            PWN3D!!!!1111

Damn, I was never a chevy guy I guess Thanks for the clarification! Now from now on i'll be giving the right specs/times when my friends ask me

13.5 is definately quick! I can just imagine how your high 12's must feel like (give me a spin!)

C619

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                              PWN3D!!!!1111

Damn, I was never a chevy guy I guess Thanks for the clarification! Now from now on i'll be giving the right specs/times when my friends ask me

13.5 is definately quick! I can just imagine how your high 12's must feel like (give me a spin!)
                              More info for ya.

And my car is low 12's on a bad day. :-P

Just razzing you kiddo. Get back to pimpin' it.
                              www.NogaroBlue.com
                              -2001 Audi S4 biturbo
                              -2004 Audi Allroad biturbo
                              -2010 VW Routan-1995 Ford Ranger 4x4-
                              -My Photos- -Nürburgring FAQ- -4 Ways To Dominate-

Comment

• Originally posted by Shomegrown
                                More info for ya.

And my car is low 12's on a bad day. :-P

Just razzing you kiddo. Get back to pimpin' it.
                                I'll be straight ballin' just for you mang

Thanks for the link, imma go get 'schooled' so when the regular driver ask me stuff I can give them a full of BS....err knowledge ;P

C619

Comment

Working...
                                X