Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Canuck Forum

Canuck Forum Clubs: ONPOC, K-Series, QCPOC, BCPOC

July 24th, 2019, 09:49 AM   #1
Mazda_Powered

: Sep 2013
: 16
Canadian members, specifically Ontario

Anyone out there? I'm in Guelph. Been a Mazda enthusiast up until I decided to bite the bullet and buy a Probe. Flip up headlights, digital dash, red velour interior and awesome indicator and cruise control operation...who can go wrong??

I met some ONPOC members about 15yrs ago at my parents resort near Wasaga...any of you around still? Yep, I've been a Mazda nut for a looooong time!

« | »

thread
Canadian Members - Input on Potato chips! piratius Canuck Forum 37 November 7th, 2009 07:07 PM
Ontario PT members some help plz plz plz -Wow my car is about to explode =( physh 2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L 5 December 9th, 2007 03:27 PM
Xbox Question. Specifically Halo Probe96SE Probe Lounge 2 June 14th, 2003 12:48 AM
Ontario Meet March 29 In Kitchener Ontario. Come One And All! Illmatic Canuck Forum 6 March 29th, 2003 07:42 AM
Giant THANK YOU, to Travis Williams specifically and all others....... Mike Baxter North Eastern Probe Owners 13 November 6th, 2001 08:51 PM

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.