Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Photography, Video, Photoshop > Probe Pic & Video Post

Probe Pic & Video Post Post your PROBE-RELATED pics and Videos here!

July 24th, 2019, 09:39 AM   #1
Mazda_Powered

: Sep 2013
: 16
Bought myself an LX!

Typically I'm a Mazda owner, but with age comes the lack of desire to keep wrenching on 30yr old cars!

So I flew to Medicine Hat, Alberta (I live in Ontario, near Toronto) and drove the car home.

1990 Probe LX 3.0 V6 with 40,000km (not miles!)

Drove over 3,200km without issue. I love this car to death,it's beyond retro, and I wouldn't change a thing on it! Well...maybe a cam and supporting mods lol.

Ok so I can't post pics yet. I'm just happy the forum is alive!! If I can donate anything to help this survive, please let me know how.

July 24th, 2019, 02:39 PM   #2
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

: Jan 2000
: Location: Location:
: 34,510
where are the pictures?

July 24th, 2019, 07:48 PM   #3
Mazda_Powered

: Sep 2013
: 16
I tried! I am unable to attach any photos right now. The forum has a pop up instead of going into a picture selection option.

I'm honestly just guessing which button is to post anything in general! The option buttons are blank. Lol

« | »

thread
bought myself a SKS today attack_mx6 Probe Lounge 17 June 12th, 2007 03:15 PM
I bought myself some christmas presents(amp&sub) unknowncitizen Car Audio And Electronics 9 January 6th, 2006 12:18 PM
I bought myself a present today!! supergoat The Photo and Video Gallery 36 November 13th, 2003 08:20 PM
Bought myself a little something today.... Snorb93GT The Photo and Video Gallery 45 August 6th, 2003 08:10 AM

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.