Cannonball Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannonball Run

Just and Idea here guys but I got to thinking after the high price of gas goes down we could have ower own cannonball run just for us Probe guys ..I well have more info as it comes but I would like to know how many of you crazy PT'ers would wanna join the race
    https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...st.followers.9
    If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO .

Gas prices are not going down. Ever.

Might want to do it now before it hits the 5 and 6 dollar mark.
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Considering your talking to a group that have 10 to 20 year old cars I'd say there is no chance in heck. Although the idea is cool it just doesn't seem practical. I also have to agree with j-dog with gas being ridiculous. Plus anything to stay away from getting tickets is good and having a cannonball run wouldn't really promote that.
      Last edited by David Halbleib; May 27, 2008, 03:13 PM.

Comment

yeah, those cannonball run guys have cars with speeds well over the 150 mark, only a handful of us have ever seen max speed in their PGT's which is not 150, and honestly, I doubt 95% of the cars on this site could even handle 130+ for extended periods of time.

And most of those cannonball run guys can afford the tickets, most of us cannot.
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Yeah but you do have to admit it was a good idea though and I agree the price of gas would kill us before the race could be over with and on the note of our 20 yr old cars for some of us you just gotta have faith in your Probe ..I believe a good cop dectior would keep the cop's off of yea though but anywho so much for a great idea

Comment

I think the better idea would be a Poker Run or a Rally of sorts. You could keep it short but have the check points be places that would make for great photo ops.

Comment

How bout a probe baller run?

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Well now that the price of Gas has went down we could do it

Comment

ROAD TRIP! "insert tom green phrase"
                  Dave Kolenski
                  2011 Ford Ranger 4x4 SPORT 4.0L Black/Black
                  3.73's, Rancho suspension, Flowmaster exhaust, red pinstripe, bedmat.
                  Future: 6 inch lift, 33 BFG's. Windshield visor, diamond plated bedrails.

Comment

Originally posted by ITTTom View Post
                    I think the better idea would be a Poker Run or a Rally of sorts. You could keep it short but have the check points be places that would make for great photo ops.
                    OK Question what is a Poker run I have heard of bikers haven a poer run but I really dunno know what it is ..Can someone please tell me ?

Comment

Originally posted by Manofthestreet View Post
                      OK Question what is a Poker run I have heard of bikers haven a poker run but I really dunno know what it is ..Can someone please tell me ?
                      you walk up to her, poke her, and run
                      it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

Nice old thread revive.

Comment

I will need a new identity if i ever get caught, lol. Class A with endorsments = jail bait!
                          Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
                          1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
                          1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
                          1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

well...it's not defined on urbandictionary yet.......

A poker run entails traveling a set course and making stops along the course receiving playing cards. At the end of the course the person with the best poker hand wins.
                            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                            '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Oh ok cool kinda like they do on Bull Run
                              Hell I would be down for that

Comment

Working...
                              X