This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send me pics of your Probes!

Im wanting to make an addition to the TNPOC member info which will have a pic of everyone's car next to their name. Post a link or two or email them to jakjim1984@aol.com all add them as I get them.

Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Does my probe and mx6 count?
    "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

Well duh!
      Jim K.
      :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Not sure because of its current indisposure.

Comment

Its still in your possession though.
          Jim K.

Comment

how has this been going? i'll get you some pics after the wheels are on
            are the pics gonna be in the sticky at the top of tnpoc?

Comment

Hey can I send a pic of my MX-3??

Comment

This is actually just a TNPOC thing. Sorry, but if you ever get the urge to move to the states keep East Tennessee in mind.

Comment

.....can I send you pics of mine Jim?!?!?!? Lol!!!
                  89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                  92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                  91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                  91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                  "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

Your name's on the front page aint it?

When do you come back anyway?
                    Jim K.

Comment

I just got my ticket for Thanksgiving!!!!! No PGT but I will be in AWD 4g63-ness....Galant vr4!!! Woohoo! Oh and I'll be driving up for Christmas....but in an Evo my roommate just got. He wants to test the dragon lol!

Comment

Allright, im gonna try making this a stickey because NO HAS SENT ME ANY PICTURES!!!!

No Chris, when are you back permanently?
                        Jim K.

Comment

Next June? I think..... I'll take some shots in the morning of the PGT before I go to see how much a tubular mani's gonna hurt my piggybank....

Comment

Weren't you supposed to be getting tubular manifold in the first place when the T3 went on?

Anyhow, to answer Jimmy's question, yes, these pics are going to go next to the screen name of the owner on the TNPOC member info page.
                            Jim K.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDart View Post
                              Weren't you supposed to be getting tubular manifold in the first place when the T3 went on?
                              Yea Yea...................LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X