Meetup at CSCS? August 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meetup at CSCS? August 10

Last year a few of us met up at a CSCS event. It would be cool to try this again and hope for a bigger turnout. I know BradPGT and myself are planning to attend, and anyone else who would like to join are more then welcome!
    This event will be held at MoSport speedway in Bowmanville. I will be heading out from Kingston that morning if anyone would like to convey with me. Brad is from the Hamilton area I believe. I know it is somewhat short notice, but the events are pretty exciting to watch and there is a variety of different nice cars.

If you have any questions, toss them in here so we can make a plan. Hope to see some cars out!

Directions and details for the event listed here:

www.cscs.ca/round-4/

I'm planning on attending and I could meet you in Kingston, what time would you want to meet at?
    97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

Not really sure about details just yet, it take around 1.5 hours from Kingston to Bowmanville. What time would work best for you to be in Kingston?

Comment

I tried to look on a few sites for more details and I couldn't seem to find anything. I might try to spend the night in Bath. I have family there so it'll split up some of the drive. I honestly couldn't even find out what time it starts at.

2001 626

Comment

I'm in violet 5 minutes from bath! Perfect, none of them post a time it seems. Guess it depends when everyone else can meet somewhere too

Comment

thats awesome! and true enough I guess if others are interested they will see this thread and let us know, I just asked Brad and he said he's going for opening around 11

2001 626

Comment

I am going to try my best to make it to this CSCS. I haven't been in over a year... oops.
              Geisha
              // 97 MX-6 LS | PSHHH Project \\
              " When the clutch drops.. The BS stops.."
              - Female Owned, Built & Driven -

Comment

Yea gates open at 11. I'm going to aim to be there by 11 maybe a bit earlier. I know I have Nates and Travis phone numbers but if anyone else wants to contact me through txt just shoot me a pm and I'll give you my cell number.

Should be pretty sweet. Hopefully Erik can bring his probe out and hopefully mine will be functioning properly to make that trip. Would be killer to have 2 boosted probes, 2 other probes and an mx6 there!

And yea I'm heading out from the Kitchener area.
                Last edited by BradsPGT; July 17, 2014, 07:20 AM.
                1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
                Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
                1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
                2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Less than a week away! My car will be there... unless something goes terribly wrong in the next few days. Its running, and running well at that, a bit rich but I'd rather be rich than lean.

If I can get a break from these final projects/exams for class me and a buddy will go out and give it a little bit more street tuning. But as of now, it in nice driving order

Nate & Travis - depending on where exactly you are coming in from we should try and meet up somewhere along the way and roll in together. I think I'm heading up with a two other buddies ('86 Corvette and a '06 stanced civic). We'll figure that out later this week, I've got your numbers.
                  Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3

Comment

Looking at the map, if we all get off Waverley Road (57), there is a Tim Hortons on that road as soon as you get off of the highway. We could meet up there and travel to the track together. It looks to be a good 20 minute drive from the highway, so what time would you guys like to meet up at Tims?

Comment

That looks like a good spot. I'm hoping to leave Kitchener around 8am or slightly after, which would put us at Timmys around 1030.. thats giving us time for issues and traffic and such.

So lets say Tims on Waverley Road around 10-1030am on Sunday? Assuming my trip goes smoothly we should have no problem its just a straight shot up the highway from here.

Comment

Working...
                      X