• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
    Butthole ^^^
    Wasn't talking about you... this time.

Comment

I actually think I remember talkin to you about it on Facebook now Chris haha Hey Mac are you still interested in a probe tho? Cuz I'm getting this ladys by me, its a 5spd 96 se but I just needed the engine and tranny and was gonna junk the rest of it or give it to someone who will ACTUALLY use it ya know? If you're interested man hit me up. I'll give it to ya in exchange for helping me with a few things on my probe maybe?
      93 FSDE 2.0 Probe

Comment

I cannot own anymore probes man, would bring traumatizing memories every time I get in it and drive in front of a 18wheeler. And then there's the fact that I would innevitevly turn it into full on race mode with 400hp and have choppers chasing me after Ground units had given up. lol true story ?
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
          I cannot own anymore probes man, would bring traumatizing memories every time I get in it and drive in front of a 18wheeler. And then there's the fact that I would innevitevly turn it into full on race mode with 400hp and have choppers chasing me after Ground units had given up. lol true story ?
          you could try the mx-6. but then i would have traumatizing memories every time i see a green one. And then there's the fact that I would inevitably leave it parked awaiting help to rebuild the engine, only to be left stranded, abandoned and then have to donate the car away.

lol true story?
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Ouch!
            Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
            STEVE B
            1993 Probe GT
            2016 Mustang

Comment

Aaaah those days bring back some memories of just getting by. Traveling 600 miles away to make a living fixing people's busted KL's when I didn't know what else to do with my life. Traveling mechanic I was and I could not wait to leave Cali once I was paid. If I didn't visit my old friends then chances are I didn't even visit family and that's how bad I wanted to leave. Bad memories of a recession influenced home invasion pushed me out of there in the last 2 weeks So easily that I didn't look back. Now when I go visit I am welcomed with the aroma of marijuana thru the Ac vents and more angry drivers that remind me of what got me in legal trouble in my youth.

Comment

hold on a second. you're welcomed?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Whaaaaaaaa

Comment

where's everyone been? What's going on?
                    93 FSDE 2.0 Probe

Comment

You never came out when we were active??

Comment

chavez, do you still probe?

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                          How do you work this site???

I still Probe, he still KL's... But our cars have been on jack stands for years.

Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
                          STEVE B
                          1993 Probe GT
                          2016 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
                            It's funny, Adam just asked me about the Tracer yesterday as he wanted me to join some drag races. It's in the same state it was last in from my most recent build thread here in the pic forum. It's a crazy over the top and unnecessary build but all due to last years lock down. As for now there is no movement on my part, Lotus is down again, the 818 and the wagon got sold, the Nissan hasn't moved for 2 months needs tires and battery. I havent worked for 6 months, the Mrs. and I lived thru Covid, wrenching days are over, just got my CDL, starting that very soon. THen if all goes well I can bring all these cars back to life.

How is life out in CA Damon, how many cars you have now and how is Stacey doing with her racing.........?
                            Last edited by mac1; September 6, 2021, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X