No announcement yet.

Turbo Hotpipes in stock ready to ship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flanged for T3/T4 Turbo and 38MM Tail Wastegate.
    '08 Cadillac CTS 3.6DI FE3 MTX
    '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

You guys might want to add what type of DP flange they come with (im sure its the 5 bolt, but some people have 4 bolt turbos )

-Ty

Comment

5-Bolt.
        '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

Originally posted by Tim95pgt
          5-Bolt.
          No need for comments like that.
          Last edited by Tim95pgt; December 8, 2005, 02:37 PM.

Comment

are turbos for a 5 bolt downpipe available from any well known qaulity turbo manufacturers? Never had to shop for a turbo don't know or are they just for the xs power ones? Also how much extra would the shipping be to ontario canada
            Kevin Heisler

90 JDM Fairlady Z , twin turbo lots of stuff done already but not enough space in the sig

Comment

The 5 bolt pattern is a very common T3/T04 pattern. Garrett, Turbonetics, Precision... they all make turbos compatible to this downpipe.
              '07 Lexus IS350

Comment

Originally posted by Tim95pgt
                The 5 bolt pattern is a very common T3/T04 pattern. Garrett, Turbonetics, Precision... they all make turbos compatible to this downpipe.
                Might want to be specific... i remember selling a set of my older ludespeed pipes to Dan, and his 5 bolt turbo wouldnt fit it. I dont remember what style of a t3/t4 he had though, so he'd have to answer that.

-Ty

Comment

True. The Ford and Chrysler flanges look almost identical but the bolts are just slightly off. i ran into this problem myself.
                  Noah
                  2000 Audi S4 Stage II+
                  95 PGT Sprayed, Turbo'd, Parted, Sold

Comment

they are a ford style 5 bolt downpipe flange

Comment

Do you have pics of these installed on a car? Installation process? Does EGR work?
                      My ride: http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129743

Comment

The egr does work. I currently don't have a pic of them installed. I am going to try and take one this weekend. Hopefully I will have time.

Comment

Is the wastegate included? I saw a pic of it...
                          My ride: http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129743

Comment

No the wastegates are 115 extra. I am not exactly sure how that picture got in there.

Comment

can u tell me what trim of t3 t04 turbo would fit ? and how many pipes u have left? i might get mine next friday...save one for me please hehe
                              Last edited by akmer; December 15, 2005, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Trim will be up to you. That will more less determine how fast or slow it will spool. I am sure I will still have a kit left with your name on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X