Horseshoe Hoopla, May 18, in Altoona PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horseshoe Hoopla, May 18, in Altoona PA

Time to put an extra coat of wax on your cars!!! It's time for a Probe meet!

OVERVIEW
    Horseshoe Hoopla
    Where Altoona, PA
    When May 18, 2002 @ 1:00pm

DIRECTIONS
    Directions from your house to Logan Valley Mall

Kick ass aerial photo

Zoomed in map

Logan Valley Mall website (directions, stores, location, phone number)

ITINERARY
    • We will meet at Logan Valley Mall in Altoona, PA by the Sears Auto Center which is a separate building from the mall.
    • We can show our cars to each other and enjoy a little shopping. If you are hungry their are plenty of places in the mall to eat.
    • After shopping we will head out to do some go cart racing.
    • We will then hit a few local car audio/performance shops.
    • Next we will get some dinner at Applebees, Ruby Tuesdays, Outback, or any other restaurant in town that we decide on.
    • We will then head out for a little bowling at Holiday Bowl.
    • This will be followed by some cruising on the Main Strip.

This itinerary is subject to change and open for changes and suggestions.

INTERESTED ATTENDEES
    1. TwinProbes
    2. PA_Probe
    3. ChargerGL
    4. thecause17 (pending work/school)
    5. littlemissfordprobe (pending work/school)
    6. 96ProbeSeC
    7. 91PGT (pending work/school/time)
    8. yons00
    9. pimp91gl (weekend only)
    10. FastProbeSE
    11. Dobs Toy
    12. GrapeApe
    Last edited by ChargerGL; May 8, 2002, 01:46 PM.

I love the name of this Meet. How did you ever think of that??
    Anywayz... I will be there
    I dont think i will be able to make it at 11AM but probably around 3 or 4 pm.

My first Probe Meet..... I am soo excited.
    2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
    2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
    94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

I should be able to make it. I know i'll be rollin' through there this weekend to scope the scene, so altoona probe boys will know. I got a red 91 gl with full tint and some beat up 5-stars, (my 16" GT wheels are getting powdercoated white right now!!!!!!!)

Keep Pimpin'

Comment

It's looking good that I will be there as well. I thought x-fest was the 18th, but as it turns out, it's the 17th, so that won't be changine my plans. As it looks right now, I'm coming unless I can't get the day off from work.
        Member # 258
        '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
        '18 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew 4x4

Comment

i'm there only 2 hours away for me

Comment

Hmmm, I thought about coming, but its 4hr and 17min from my house... so probably not. Who knows though...
            MMIV, MMV, MMVI, MMVII, HH2k2, HH2k3, HH2k4, HH2k5, HH2k6, HH2k7, HH2k8

Comment

Originally posted by Fiveliter302
              Hmmm, I thought about coming, but its 4hr and 17min from my house... so probably not. Who knows though...
              If you want to go, we can caravan. We'll chat over the FRS radios. I was also thinking about going. I can't stay too late, though, because there's an autocross the next day that starts early in the morning.

Comment

Great name for the meet!!

Just one question? Why 11am? im in no matter what time, just curious as to why so early.
                ~ 2003 Vibrant Blue SE-R Spec V~ With stuff
                --> former 96 SE and 89 GL owner

Comment

Originally posted by 96ProbeSeC
                  Great name for the meet!!

Just one question? Why 11am? im in no matter what time, just curious as to why so early.

Well even starting at 11am it will be an action packed day. If we cut out a few activities we could make it a bit later Its open for suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Loraybreyan

If you want to go, we can caravan. We'll chat over the FRS radios. I was also thinking about going. I can't stay too late, though, because there's an autocross the next day that starts early in the morning.
                    I'll think about it... its possible
                    I know Steve couldnt live without me making it
                    And I do want to try this Yuengling stuff all these East Coasters talk about...

Steve if I go
                    Steve if I dont go
                    MMIV, MMV, MMVI, MMVII, HH2k2, HH2k3, HH2k4, HH2k5, HH2k6, HH2k7, HH2k8

Comment

Originally posted by 96ProbeSeC

I was thinking the same thing. Lets move the time to like 3pm.
                      That way if people are driving a considerably long distance...they dont have to wake up too early to drive to Altoona. The reason i would like it moved to later is because i will have work in the morning until mid afternoon, and i dont miss anything.
                      2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT - K&N SRI - AWD & Turbo - new daily driver
                      2000 GMC Sierra Ext Cab z71 - 5.3l ... the winter vehicle..
                      94 PGT - Lots of Mods .. 171k miles and still running strong. SOLD

Comment

any activities that we should cut out to meet a 3pm time frame?

Comment

3 is to late how about noon???? we will have to get a few lagers with our meals

Comment

I plan on going. My girlfriend is coming with me too....its our 2 1/2 year anniversary and i cant go shopping, go-carting, bowling, and eat out and leave her at home. Anyone else bringing there GF? I dont wanna be the only one.:grin:

I think if we started at 1:00 or even 2:00 we still might be able to do all that stuff. Maybe skip a performance shop or something cause they will only have Honda stuff anyhow. LOL
                            93 Probe GT -198k members.cardomain.com/PA_Probe - SOLD
                            On the lookout for a cheap PGT.

Comment

i'll see if my girl want's to come to the meet

Comment

Working...
                              X