Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club

Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area!

March 16th, 2003, 07:32 PM   #1
Hatchin

: Mar 2003
: Pittsburgh
: 3
Pittsburgh Meet........April 5th

I am getting a meet together and anyone that is in the Pittsburgh area is welcome to come. It doesn't matter what kind of car u have u r welcomed to come and bring friends too. It will be at Lowes (home impovement, not movies) at the Waterfront at 9:00pm, a cruise will shortly follow at 10:30pm. The last meet i scheduled had over 40 cars show up. To find out more info on the meet go here:

http://pub27.ezboard.com/fpittracingfrm38

If you r planning to go then please verify that you r comming by e-mailing me at: PittRacing@yahoo.com

Thanx and i hope to see everyone there on Saturday April 5th.

-Sam

March 17th, 2003, 03:59 PM   #2
Hatchin

: Mar 2003
: Pittsburgh
: 3
Anyone going??

March 18th, 2003, 09:33 PM   #3
Amopower
Donating User

: Apr 2000
: Suffolk, VA
: 51
: 600
Well, it's like pulling teeth to get us to go to our *own* Probe meets let alone a general sports car meet, so you might get a few from here but not many.

March 31st, 2003, 07:19 PM   #4
BabyBlue94GT

: Jul 2002
: Pittsburgh, PA
: 284
MEAT??

i like meat..... i mean meet!! i live like 5 minutes from the waterfront so ill most likely be there.... already talked to a friend of mine and he said he will come... look for a light blue PGT and a red 240sx.... ill see if i can round a few more people up to go

April 3rd, 2003, 08:21 AM   #5
jvc93//klze
Supercharged Member

: Nov 2002
: Pittsburgh PA
: 36
: 1,286
if its just crusing..... i'll think about it. i'm not really sure what i'm doing saturday. i'll call up some people and see if they want to go

April 3rd, 2003, 10:43 AM   #6
90probelxbrandon
Donating Member

: Jun 2001
: johnstown and pittsburgh pa.
: 943
Newbie having a meet?

WOW, that is pretty cool, a newbie that wants to have a meet! YE HA!!! well im sorry I cannot take ya up on the meet, I would, but gotta work... Have fun to all of yall that go, I will miss ya!!!
Im sure next time that I come to a meet my baby will be painted lemon ice.... ONLY 5 more weeks people!!!!

April 3rd, 2003, 01:40 PM   #7
jvc93//klze
Supercharged Member

: Nov 2002
: Pittsburgh PA
: 36
: 1,286
lemon ice= what color?

April 3rd, 2003, 02:14 PM   #8
90probelxbrandon
Donating Member

: Jun 2001
: johnstown and pittsburgh pa.
: 943
dave....

hey dave, it is canary yellow.... to be EXACT... tim rowzer is painting it, my ex gf trista keyed my car, i got like 2 g for it... BUT i got most of the scratches out with wax lol, so im gettign it painted lemon ice ppg company. cost only 500$ for everything, 2 coats of paint, and 3 clear coats....
email me dave, papaditty82@aol.com

i have been tryign to stop by your house, but your azz is neva there man!!!!!

anyways, get back to me bro, or i will see you around, i wont be on scalp tom night, cause i kinda live over in somerset now to....
i dunno if u see me around, holla at me, i wanna go for a ride in ur car bro, friday night if im around

April 3rd, 2003, 06:57 PM   #9
iamfastrthanyou

: Pittsburgh Pa
: 72
Re: Newbie having a meet?

:
Originally posted by 90probelxbrandon
WOW, that is pretty cool, a newbie that wants to have a meet! YE HA!!! well im sorry I cannot take ya up on the meet, I would, but gotta work... Have fun to all of yall that go, I will miss ya!!!
Im sure next time that I come to a meet my baby will be painted lemon ice.... ONLY 5 more weeks people!!!!

even tho (technically) he is....he's not a newbie to the forum, he doesn't have a probe, he only posted here to spread interest in the PittRacing Meets. they should be pretty cool, the last one had a lot of cars, so if you wanna go, be there @ 9. i'll be there with my shitcan.

Jay

April 3rd, 2003, 07:27 PM   #10
littlemissfordprobe
PT Master

: May 2000
: Bloomingdale, NJ
: 39
: 4,731
I wont be going since I will have to work on saturday! *frownen* Man do I suck!

- Steal Grey, MTX |

- Rio Red, MTX |

- Pacific Green, MTX

PT.com Member 1022 | Vice President of Pittsburgh Area Probe Association - '01-'02 | NPA! Angel - '01-'02 | President/Model/Designer of

- '04 - Present!!!

April 5th, 2003, 04:23 PM   #11
BabyBlue94GT

: Pittsburgh, PA
: 284
ill be there

hey you can bet ill stop by sumtime tonight....

look for a light blue GT with a dented passenger door, that is almost completely stock.......

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.