No announcement yet.

FS: 1995 Probe GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed... I would love to keep it, but cant afford it now. Someone get this out of my driveway...........
    2004 Subaru WRB WRX -TurboXS UTEC, Perrin Catless Downpipe, Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust, TurboXS Boost Controller, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Forge Recirc Blow Off Valve, 20% Tint.

Comment

Bumpp... Please take this off my hands....
      2004 Subaru WRB WRX -TurboXS UTEC, Perrin Catless Downpipe, Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust, TurboXS Boost Controller, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Forge Recirc Blow Off Valve, 20% Tint.

Comment

whats the issue with the hood fittment/alignment? im def interested. pm me as i dont kno when ill check this particular thread again
        95-ze SOLDhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2105083/1
        95 pgt with mods....sold- 4th probe gone and hopefully the last
        Acura 3.0 CL Premium....sold
        New ride: 05 Jetta 5spd.....

Comment

I live in Pittsburgh and am interested send me your phone number have a couple questions.

1. Whats up with the hood alignment?
          2. No interior pics on the link provided please send to jopgh@yahoo.com
          3. Any other issues with it that you know of?

Thanks,

Jon

Comment

Hood alignment can be described as i believe the support for the bumper is pushed back a bit. I never really tried messing with it but i figure if you yank on it it will come out fine. Im pretty sure it is from my buddy backing into me a little. Interior pics are being taken in about 10 mins, i will send them to you then. Theres no other issues. Car ran strong when i drove it. It got inspected, and hasnt done much since. I start it up occasionaly and drive it around the block to keep everything good, but it hasnt had much driving since inspection. So, no, no problems.

Interior Pics are up on the supermotors webpage.... Any questions, Ask.
            Last edited by phil4631; January 24, 2007, 09:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

You still working up at Papa Johns? Might have to stop up and talk to ya about the car......

Comment

Yup, the one on brownsville. I can be found there mon. wed. fri. sat. sun. Let me know.

Well the freezing cold weather finally took a toll on the battery. so today i had to go buy a new one. So it also has a BRAND NEW batter. I need this outta here......
                Last edited by phil4631; January 25, 2007, 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post

Comment

Bump.

Comment

pmed ya

Phil i pmed you my cell number...

Comment

hey im interested in buying it like today whats ur number i have cash

Comment

Hey I am interested in your car!! PM'ed you my number, get back with me asap!!

Frank M.
                        Frank M.

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, E6, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, CHE upper/lowers, the list goes on and on and on.......
                        1988 TurboCoupe-IHI .60/.48, 3" downpipe into dual 2.5" tailpipes
                        Probe GT-Still looking for one in Pittsburgh area!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379/1

Comment

car is SOLD to urs truly

Comment

Yup,..... For some reason tons of calls came on the same day to look at it. Tegintegra had cash in hand, and was local so it worked well. Thanks for all the intrest though, and sorry to the others that were intrested.

P.S. Teg- I'll be gettin a hold of you when it comes time for them wheels, haha..

Comment

hey just let me no quick question is there one bolt left in the interior pieces and does it need aligned im thinking it does but thought i would ask

Comment

Originally posted by phil4631
                                Bump.

Clear your messages phil4631... Box is full!!

Comment

Working...
                                X