cricket, cricket!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTS guy
    whos incharge of the supermotors account cuz i applied to join a couple weeks ago

insideOut and Savage Messiah

Comment

ooo, oooo, pick me ill be incharge

Comment

Originally posted by xena1283
        ooo, oooo, pick me ill be incharge

Lol all in due time....

That supermotors thing was started by Andy(savage messiah) and I have not heard hide nor hair of him in awhile. There is no true application, just come and hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by drumer919
          Traitor.
          everybodys gotta go to college, i will probally be back over for hh2k7

Originally posted by inside0ut
          Lol all in due time....

That supermotors thing was started by Andy(savage messiah) and I have not heard hide nor hair of him in awhile. There is no true application, just come and hang out.
          ohh alright, well none the less i wil be there saturday
          Last edited by GTS guy; September 18, 2006, 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          97 PGTS, chrome konig 18" rims, dual exhaust, auto meter guage pod, H4 head lights, HEI mod, msd6a, blaster coil 2, B&M STS, CAI, Exedy Clutch, NGK irridium plugs, NGK spark plug wires, NOS wet kit!
          MECP cert. CET license and FCC cert.

Comment

Originally posted by GTS guy
            everybodys gotta go to college, i will probally be back over for hh2k7
            I'm moving out of Ohio soon too, but unlike you its for good. I doubt I'll make it back for hh though.
            Dan- ASE certified-A1, A4, A5, A8
            Life, Liberty and the Pursuit...
            R.I.P. Joe Mohr 10/3/06, Tom Major 2/17/08
            I dont do cars anymore, I have a type 03 FFL...

Comment

ian your alive!!!!! holy hell....dude call me when you get the chance...i tried calling you on sunday cause i was over at the new house and wanted to see what you were doing and i called you too joe i didnt get an answer....you know me not one for leaving messages

Comment

Been busy with work....

But I made the front page tho....lol I flew the guy that took the photo of the mudslide on 65. Had to avoid like 3 news helicopters too, it was a mess......but a fun day at the office

Comment

thats alot of dirt!!!!that sucks

Comment

What's going on here
                    The Probe is officially out of commission for awhile.
                    1991 Ford Probe GL *UPDATED 01-16-06* 6-11-07...T-boned and totaled.

'85 Jeep CJ7

Looking for another Probe.

Comment

Alright guys im moved in over here in west miff, i dont know to many of u guys but i would like to meet all of u and check out the garage or what ever, really looking forward to it, i dont have wireless at my apartment yet so if one of u could gimme a call 330-205-3056 my names Zach or one of u guys PM me your number and i will call u, thanx
                      Last edited by GTS guy; September 24, 2006, 07:53 AM.
                      97 PGTS, chrome konig 18" rims, dual exhaust, auto meter guage pod, H4 head lights, HEI mod, msd6a, blaster coil 2, B&M STS, CAI, Exedy Clutch, NGK irridium plugs, NGK spark plug wires, NOS wet kit!

Comment

You have a PM sir. Well, 2 actually....

Comment

ian, give me a call i had to get a new phone cause i crushed mine at work.....glad to know that you are still here

Comment

Yeah well like I said this morning, someone needs to convince me of why I need to keep this pile of crap.....

Comment

b/c u/r the leader of the POC

Comment

because the guys you have met here wont let you down.and if you bought another car you would have problems too

Comment

Working...
                                X