Install issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Install issue?

So I have my ECU out and ready to install my chip. There is NO chip soldered in the area that the socket goes in. It only is the size of that sot so it looks like there is not stock prom in the ecu????

Guidance???????

MIke
    Please call me! 757-839-7439
    1990 PGT. 17x8 '02 Mustang GT rims, 245/35zr17's, Probinator Chip, Energy Suspension swaybar bushings, Eibach Springs, Rolled fender lips.
    Member of the Tidewater Sports Car Club
    GO NAVY - Retired in 2004
    When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die. ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

How to add an EPROM to an ECU with no eprom

Call me back again. or here is some info.

You have to change some jumpers on the board (by soldering and de-soldering)

1. first cut j601, j611 and j604
    2. jump j602 and j603
    3. install socket and eprom
    1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Will pull it again this weekend and check it out, If I have any questions I will call you.

Mike
      1990 PGT. 17x8 '02 Mustang GT rims, 245/35zr17's, Probinator Chip, Energy Suspension swaybar bushings, Eibach Springs, Rolled fender lips.

Comment

U never posted an update about this chip how is it working did everything work out for u ? Anything u have to do diffrently or figure out ?
        95se t3/o4e .57t.63ar 9psi@11.8afr
        38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

Comment

I actually have not gotten around to pulling the ECU again. As soon as I do I will let you guys know.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X