Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not much dialog in here lately Wsup?

Not much dialog in here lately Wsup?

How about a meet in the summer at Ginnie Springs, cool off in the hot summer.
    Could rent a pavilion, there is also camping, so two days of fun could be done.
    June, July or August?
    Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

There's a meet in Tampa in July and Flyrtle is in Sept this year instead of August because Moroso is closed June, July & August to redo the whole track.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

What meet in july?

EDIT:

http://www.mx6.com/forums/southeast-...-july-7th.html
      Last edited by .:Stealth:.; May 9, 2007, 05:02 PM.
      89 Probe GT "Ruby"
      06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Clearwater is not Tampa, And thats at some guys house, not much of a meet, I was thinking something larger, and nothing has been posting in the FLAPOC thread about anything.
        More meets the better I would think, could do this in August or June then
        Last edited by BoostedMan; May 9, 2007, 05:30 PM.
        Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

I'm down for it. If you need help organizing it, let me know.
          89 Probe GT "Ruby"
          06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

In all honesty after everything I have gone through in my 94 throughout the course of the last month or two I would like to forget about Probes altogether. My PS pump I just put in is doing the same damn thing it was when it stranded me in West Palm. Only this time it's in my driveway.

My 91 PLX piece-of-shit rustbucket slushbox hasn't had half the problems the 94 has had, and it has twice the mileage.

You know I'll probably buy another one anyway.
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg
              In all honesty after everything I have gone through in my 94 throughout the course of the last month or two I would like to forget about Probes altogether. My PS pump I just put in is doing the same damn thing it was when it stranded me in West Palm. Only this time it's in my driveway.

My 91 PLX piece-of-shit rustbucket slushbox hasn't had half the problems the 94 has had, and it has twice the mileage.

You know I'll probably buy another one anyway.
              89 Probe GT "Ruby"
              06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

My PGT is also not cooperating with getting fixed. It's still under a car cover in my front driveway. I would go to a meet however
                _™

Comment

Working...
                X