Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix guy's if you find an MX6 in the Junk Yard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix guy's if you find an MX6 in the Junk Yard...

I need some pieces up front. I am going to remove the Millenia Headlights I think and go back to stock. If you find an MX6 I could really use a heads up. I definitely want a passenger fender but I would like both fenders and a front bumper and possibly the headlight harnesses.

If someone feel's really nice I will pay you more than you pay immediately via paypal or cash in person for the parts. But just a simple heads up of a yard having those parts would be a huge help. There are none down here only 626 and millenia's.
    Denny Crane /\ Capsule E.R.
    05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS LSx Swap (IP) / 02 Camaro SS 6.0L Chey's \ 14 F-150 5.0L / 96 MX6 M-Edition
    Give college students enough time and they can set anything on fire. --Cross & White Dart

but that would mean there would be a Monetary exchange between the junk yard and I, and that's just not what I normally do cause it usually fits in my pocket or gets flung over the wall onto some inecent bystander?
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Well... you can still fling it over the wall I will still pay you for it, how you get it is not my concern.
      Denny Crane /\ Capsule E.R.
      05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS LSx Swap (IP) / 02 Camaro SS 6.0L Chey's \ 14 F-150 5.0L / 96 MX6 M-Edition
      Give college students enough time and they can set anything on fire. --Cross & White Dart

Comment

There is a 94 MX6 out here for sale ... for parts but it seems reasonable. Your in AZ though

Comment

Working...
        X