SBPGT vs mac1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBPGT vs mac1

Mac1 back on the road, no races for both of us so we race each other...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiCCzK2cCDY
    Last edited by SBPGT; April 6, 2014, 02:16 AM.
    Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
    STEVE B
    1993 Probe GT
    2016 Mustang

vid kinda just puts things in perspective....I started in 3rd every time and gave him the jump, the hi-boost was just 13psi.
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

I'd love to run your pgt when the 323 is done but you're so far away haha. She's moving though.
      1988 Mazda 323 Sedan - All motor KL. 11.5:1 forged, Interprep cams and valvetrain, ITBS..

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
        I'd love to run your pgt when the 323 is done but you're so far away haha. She's moving though.
        Your 323 with stock motor, ms1, pump and meth, turbo & under 2300lbs if you can push the motor to ~340hp then that would be a good race for me...................................till 4th gear . I cant wait to get a new wastegate (currently 6.3psi) spring as my 4th gear setting is maxed out at ~19.5psi
        Last edited by mac1; April 9, 2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
          So did you get her all pumped up on some of that M112 I saw last time?
          DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
          94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

Originally posted by MSDKLZE View Post
            yes please do tell. My car is actually slow right now with no low end torque and all up top cause of this custom intake manifold. Hot intake temps for the time being until I wrap everything up under the hood. I would lose to anyone here.
            Last edited by mac1; April 22, 2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Mac what setup you on again and when can we expect some dyno #.
              I got a fe3 on 30psi waiting for ya. Too bad I dont live in texas anymore. Curious to see how I would do against a turbo kl making some decent power. I guess I need to run Frank. But I think he will be ready and waiting this year at the big meet to hurt some feelings.
              95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
              91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
              05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

Originally posted by MSDKLZE View Post
                No I flaked on the idea like everyone said I would. lol

I went back to all motor. Sold the blower and put it towards some N/A goodies. I guess I should make an up to date build thread.
                1988 Mazda 323 Sedan - All motor KL. 11.5:1 forged, Interprep cams and valvetrain, ITBS..

Comment

Originally posted by garfield View Post
                  Mac what setup you on again and when can we expect some dyno #.
                  I got a fe3 on 30psi waiting for ya. Too bad I dont live in texas anymore. Curious to see how I would do against a turbo kl making some decent power. I guess I need to run Frank. But I think he will be ready and waiting this year at the big meet to hurt some feelings.
                  I was there last year, your car is nothing to mess with. Knowing what you made last year, I don't think the turbo kl would keep up. I'd still like to see the race though. You weren't even at 30psi on the dyno last year were you?

Larry is trying to put a turbo on his fe3 soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyNC View Post
                    I was there last year, your car is nothing to mess with. Knowing what you made last year, I don't think the turbo kl would keep up. I'd still like to see the race though. You weren't even at 30psi on the dyno last year were you?

Larry is trying to put a turbo on his fe3 soon too.
                    Andy I dynoed at 22psi at the meet according to my log. Frank will be making a lot of power this year. So a built turbo kl will be a very good race. And Frank has a lot more experience racing his car.
                    Mac car will be something to recon with when he works out the kinks. I would not underestimate his car. I just don't know how he keeps his trans together.
                    95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
                    91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
                    05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

Nice pulls, Mac1 :-)
                      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
                      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

Working...
                      X