Godspeed or emusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godspeed or emusa

Hey guys I was just curious if you guys recommend god speed or emusa turbo. I'm kind of on a budget but at the same time I want something with quality. Which would you suggest.I'm interested in the t3 super60 cause I've been told it performs better than a t3t4
    1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
    STRAIGHT NECK ZE
    M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
    MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST
    KING6FAB POLY MOTOR MOUNTS

What are your goals? Gonna need more then a turbo. You'll need all the supporting mods as well as a tuning device.
    john palmer get at me on facebook.
    89pgt plenty of mods on the way.
    http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/93probeanator/

Comment

I have the emUSA T04E right now and it works nicely. It came with a GodSpeed vinyl sticker in the box.. I'm thinking its basically the same company?

And... please do employ the proper fuel pump/injectors/AFPR/MegaSquirt/coilpack/copper plugs to support the boost. Save up your$ !! You WILL NEED it. Boost is more addictive than crack or meth, but will get you 10X as high
      Last edited by MSDKLZE; December 5, 2015, 12:33 PM.
      DRIVE IT LIKE YOU BUILT IT!!
      94 Probe GT..no engine!

96 Probe GT now with full-forged KLZE ..8psi untuned and buck wildCarDomain page

Comment

Hey guys I've been boosted for about 6 months now. With supporting mods I'm about to order some 850 Cc injectors so the tuner has more fuel to work as I'm on millennia s injectors now. I found this turbo online with this description do you think this turbo would be good on a ze with 8 psi of boost

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

T3/60-1 turbo Intake: 4 inch Inlet: 2.5 inch Compressor trim: .70ar Compressor Wheel diameter: 55.96 /71.95 Turbine Wheel diameter: 54.06 / 65.20 Exhaust Trim: .63ar
        1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
        STRAIGHT NECK ZE
        M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
        MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST

Comment

850cc is too much for just 8psi. You will probably run rich at idle being that large. Go with 550cc http://www.xtremethings.com/Products.htm
          2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD w/ 3-4-5 gearset and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, and lots more.

Comment

Oh OK thanks chillin. My tuner told me to get 850cc injectors because it would make future goals easier plus he is planning on running a water/meth injection setup for me. Before tuning
            1994 FORD PROBE GTZE
            STRAIGHT NECK ZE
            M2 PERFORMANCE HEADERS
            MAGNA FLOW 2.5IN EXHAUST

Comment

They are just name branded eBay parts.
              1995 Probe GT. Colt 218* cams, Tein SS Coilovers with EDFC, K6F trailing arms, CZT traction bars, ZE Intake Manifold, Milly MAF/OBDII swap, GReddy SP1, Probe Addiction Strut braces, RX8 Seats, PRD STS, PRD door sills, ACT 6puck, MFactory LSD,Built trans, Euro tails and corners, Walbro 255, and more to come
              Stage 3 Audi S4 pushing about 425awhp

Comment

Millennia s injector are all you need for 8psi of boost I wouldn't really go any higher on a ze 8psi should be plenty with a good tune and all other supporting modd you could see 300whp anything higher than that your gonna start worrying about the week tranny's these cars have
                95 pgt boosted 8 psi slowly tuning with help
                93pgt with 44k original miles sold...
                93pgt 95k auto part out as of 1/5/12 pm me for parts

Comment

Working...
                X