Custom order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom order

In the next week I'm looking to make an order from you and I'm wondering if you have what I want. O.k. here it goes.

Intake manifold decal - Raised chrome V-6 KLZE 24 VALVE

3rd brake light decal - KLZE

And here comes the tricky one.

Racing stripes - Black, no sunroof, no emblem (shaved front bumper, Stripes to extend to the bottom of both bumpers, an extra strip about 4 inches long ( to extend down the front mach 1 lip), and I want the back where it normally reads 24V DOHC to read 24V KLZE. Also I would like them in the style of Haifisken. ( PT member) Thin stripe, 2 wide stripes, and another thin stripe.

Oh and mine also has a factory spoiler. I don't know if that matters but just in case I thought I'd let you know. I know it seems like alot but I noticed your always up for a challenging new project. Please as soon as you can let me know because I am already excited about installing these.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Last edited by my95gtprob; March 30, 2008, 03:05 AM.
    "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Originally posted by my95gtprob View Post
    In the next week I'm looking to make an order from you and I'm wondering if you have what I want. O.k. here it goes.

Intake manifold decal - Raised chrome V-6 KLZE 24 VALVE

3rd brake light decal - KLZE

And here comes the tricky one.

Racing stripes - Black, no sunroof, no emblem (shaved front bumper, Stripes to extend to the bottom of both bumpers, an extra strip about 4 inches long ( to extend down the front mach 1 lip), and I want the back where it normally reads 24V DOHC to read 24V KLZE. Also I would like them in the style of Haifisken. ( PT member) Thin stripe, 2 wide stripes, and another thin stripe.

Oh and mine also has a factory spoiler. I don't know if that matters but just in case I thought I'd let you know. I know it seems like alot but I noticed your always up for a challenging new project. Please as soon as you can let me know because I am already excited about installing these.

Thanks,
    Andrew

No problem mate,
    like I just told you in PM that I will have to ceck into instant notifications if somebody starts new topic(s) in this (my sub-forum)

Won't be problems, and I do like new challenges, especially if its something about Probes

as a matter of fact, I was working on Haifisken's style when I got your PM,
    so once I finish his style on regular 24V DOHC stripes, I'll do yours

But you will have to wait for it, atleast untill tomorrow night or tuesday night, I have to finish this one first and then get ready some of these stripes to ship tomorrow after my daily work

I will PM you once it all done and ready for your purchase

Ned
    "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Comment

Thanks alot man. I'll be waiting.
      "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

Working...
      X