X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad, would you ship to PA? If not it's ok. Interested in the clear corners

Comment

I would prefer local pickup since its free, dont want to hassle with paypal and shipping. But if noone takes them before garbage day I'll send you a PM and we can work something out. Atleast theyll be used and not just thrown out then.

The clear corners are not super nice 'crystal clear' lenses, theyre pretty hazey and have been resealed with some black caulking just as an FYI. Thats why I bought new clear corners for my car.
      1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
      Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
      1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
      2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Originally posted by BradsPGT View Post
        I would prefer local pickup since its free, dont want to hassle with paypal and shipping. But if noone takes them before garbage day I'll send you a PM and we can work something out. Atleast theyll be used and not just thrown out then.

The clear corners are not super nice 'crystal clear' lenses, theyre pretty hazey and have been resealed with some black caulking just as an FYI. Thats why I bought new clear corners for my car.
        Ok, man. Thank you. Where did you get them anyway? Just curious as I bought a set from..................(I hate to say it) ebay, and I believe the holes where the lights plug into are in the wrong spot

Comment

I got them from a local guy, no idea where he got them from. They were in rough shape but at the time the price was right. I then bought a set off here for $40 + shipping that were mint.

A local guy picked up all the stuff today. So I wont be shipping them.
          1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
          Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
          1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
          2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Working...
          X