This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Speed costumers please read!

We we all know, I (Mr.speed) am no longer a vender here. Long story short, I was unable to pay my bill here. To be honest, had I been $able$ to catch up on my bill, I would have put that money into wrapping things up instead.

Also, as many of you know, the paypal account I used (adlorin@mrspeed.biz) is no longer valid. I do NOT have access to any of my transactions on there, so it's VERY IMPORTANT that EVERYONE emails me ** adlorin@mrspeed.biz ** I have updates for most everyone, and I want to get the right update to the right person. I mistakingly used PP as my source for addresses, emails, etc - all because it was simple and easy to use. I didn't consider that I'd no longer have access to the account though. BIG **** up on my part.

A handfull of people have wanted me to keep in contact exclusively on PT, perhaps for archive purpose or what not - but you NEED to email me! If you call me (517) 803-5883, it's not likely that I'll answer right away since I'm usually working or doing something else that I cannot answer my phone right away. Do NOT block your caller number, and LEAVE A MESSAGE! I'm not perfect about returning each and every call, but I do return a call or an email to the majority of them in a timely fashion.

Email me on what you ordered and options you got also, this way I can cross reference everything and make sure it's correct and tell you exactly where things stand. I don't have a forum on here any longer, so it might be difficult to get ahold of everyone directly. I don't have everyones address either, but I got a pretty good idea of every ones everything in misc. paperwork and in my head. I just wana be absolute. I'm going to be able to ship the 2.0L kits in about a week or two and it's imperative that I know who's getting what and how. I shipped out a few things in the last week and am going to ship out a few things tomorrow that I had intended to over the last couple weeks but was $unable$ to. Mrspeed.biz will also have some updates on there.

Thanks again everyone for being patient and understanding, and again, sorry for my shit communication in everything.

P.S. Damon – This is not an attempt to advertise or anything, I just really wana get everything settled as quickly and as efficiently as I can. If this could be stickied in here, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for understanding.
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

sweet this is what I wanted to hear
    e-mail has been sent
    Last edited by knightrider07; August 30, 2006, 09:19 AM.

1994 Ford Probe Gt
    Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
    2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
    1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

I doubt this would be stickied, you should contact dmark prior to making such a thread!
      Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

**nevermind**

1994 Ford Probe Gt
        Ze. Kitted. Lowered. Turbo'ed. MSv3. Czt Tranny. Lsd. Shiny
        2008 BMW 335I 2JZ German style looks stock but not
        1995 Nissan 300zx With a fan symbol instead of a oil symbol

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
          I doubt this would be stickied, you should contact dmark prior to making such a thread!

Why? He isnt banned. He is simply stating the status of his past due products, and keeping people informed of whats going on, publically, which is honerable.

Too bad so many past vendors didnt do the same..instead, they vanished.

I admire his effort to keep people posted.

Comment

Working...
          X