Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a guy do a blue angel once. ****ing Awesome.
    Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

23 days!

Comment

i'm sooo excited... and i cant hide it...................
        Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
        What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
        Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
        For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

Ok, here's a more precise list of events:

16 March, 7pm: welcome dinner at Casa De La Mario (my place)
          - Big ass barbecue with burgers, chicken, "ugly steaks", Cevapcici (a Croatian food I make), with everything else
          - Jungle Juice, Yuengling, Beer, soda, and maybe water

17 March, 11am: meet up at Texas Roadhouse to caravan up to Phoenix for Nopi Nationals. Here's the information for the meeting location:

8450 N. Cracker Barrel Road
          Tucson, AZ 85743-8581
          Phone: 520-579-3855
          Fax: 520-579-3879

Map: http://roadhouse.know-where.com/road...ite?site=00204

18 March, 9am: meet up at Casa De La Mario's to caravan up to Davis Monthan AFB to check out the air show

7pm: dinner at Takamatsu Japanese steakhouse.

That's what the weekend is looking like and it's about 90% in stone. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is what we're doing Saturday night and if there is a better meeting place for Sunday morning. I had talked to a few people and I came to the conclusion that going to Nopi would be a little more entertaintaining than the Pavillions. However if that's not our scene or whatever, we can always change the game plan.

Now, for those of you that haven't done so already, please send me your flight itinerary so I can help coordinate a ride for you (if you need one). I have most of them but not all of them. Also, if you want to find out where our house is, either call me at 520 891-7684 or PM me here. If you have any other questions, comments, concerns or complaints, just let me know and I'll do what I can.
          Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
          USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
          12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
          FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

I'll send you my itinerary here in a few days once I get everything. Note: I will need transportation for the weekend. So if anyone is getting a rental car, I will be willing to split any costs. Same goes for hotel rooms. I'd much rather split the cost of a hotel room with someone rather than get my own room. PM or E-mail me if someone is interested.
            Ross Evilsizor
            92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
            Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

I have a complaint.
              Im not in Arizona yet.

Comment

Hey Mario for the BBQ on Friday evening did you want everyone to bring an item and have it pot-luck style?? Something like each person bring a salad, bugers, hot dogs, desert, buns, pop, water, chips, dip, veggie tray, etc... so everyone brings something and cuts down the cost for you??

Char
                MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
                That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

I giddy like a school girl, only 7 days.

waits for smartass comments to roll in
                  Last edited by Evil Probe; March 8, 2007, 09:13 PM.
                  Ross Evilsizor
                  Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Hot_babe
                    Hey Mario for the BBQ on Friday evening did you want everyone to bring an item and have it pot-luck style?? Something like each person bring a salad, bugers, hot dogs, desert, buns, pop, water, chips, dip, veggie tray, etc... so everyone brings something and cuts down the cost for you??

Char
                    Well, since most of us are flying, I'd assume that would be pretty hard to do. You're welcome to my airline pretzles, though.
                    Last edited by KIRKSGT; March 9, 2007, 05:29 PM.
                    Kirk
                    PT member #5. Old skool.
                    2002 Honda CBR600F4i, 2004 Mazda 3S, 2008 Corvette Z51 Coupe, 2012 Acura TSX SE 6sp

Comment

Ya I'm fyling in too, but there's grocery stores there!

Char
                      MM 9 Best Modified and Most Pimped Out Probe, MM 10 Most Pimped Out Probe again!
                      That's right I'm pipmin'

Comment

Originally posted by KIRKSGT
                        Well, since most of us are flying, I'd assume that would be pretty hard to do. You're welcome to my airline pretzles, though.
                        No way, I'm keeping those things, along with the peanuts and alcohol.
                        Ross Evilsizor

Comment

Nope; we got everything covered for the BBQ. Thanks for the offer though.
                          Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
                          USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
                          12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
                          FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

not sure that we will be hanging out and doing what everyone else is going to do. Matt and I want to party like crazy Irish on St Patricks day. or at least that evening. he wants to drink green beer and eat corned beef and hash. so were going to find someplace Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpSpdRcr95
                              not sure that we will be hanging out and doing what everyone else is going to do. Matt and I want to party like crazy Irish on St Patricks day. or at least that evening. he wants to drink green beer and eat corned beef and hash. so were going to find someplace Irish.
                              We were thinking of coming to your house early Saturday and hanging out with you guys. If you and Matt wanted to go out Saturday night, we can keep my little princess I figured we would meet up with everyone on Saturday night and go to the airshow on Sunday.
                              Happiness has finally found me

Comment

How long is Napi going to last? If its not all day then everybody could check out the pavilions in phoenix. That would give some of the people in phoenix that can't make it to Tucson a chance to meet up as well.

Also... there is going to be a kegger at my house Saturday night...

I need to play with my rear sway bar a bit, but Hopefully I can make it down there Friday for dinner and the parties...

I wont be there for Sunday nights dinner though.
                                Ty Moser
                                GET THAT PROBE RUNNING!
                                KLZE & CAI...whats next??? You just never know...
                                http://www.myspace.com/p_i_k_e
                                http://www.monoloc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X