No announcement yet.

Flyrtle Picture Uploads for Flyrtle2009.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe I've gotten most all the pictures that people are going to upload. If I have time this weekend in between swapping my engine I'll sort thru them and do an update to the website.

Thanks to everyone who uploaded, much appreciated. It sure is a lot easier than going to individual photobuckets and grabbing them one by one.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

We love Andy. thanks for your hard work and dedication. You sir are the reason legends are made.

----That mazda guy lool
      93 Probe SE
      97 GTS
      06 Speed6
      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

andy im trying to get copys of all the pics on ur server but it keeps messing up. i just want copys so i have them lol

Comment

eWorks fine for me, maybe someone else was logged in at the same time as you? You're using My Computer and not IE or Firefox right?

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Worked fine for me too. Ill upload them all to a .rar on Rapidshare if you want.
            Btw- my user title is NOT appreciated whatever mod decided it would be funny to change.
            Last edited by Ace_Protege; September 26, 2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
              eWorks fine for me, maybe someone else was logged in at the same time as you? You're using My Computer and not IE or Firefox right?
              ill try it again

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_Protege View Post
                Btw- my user title is NOT appreciated whatever mod decided it would be funny to change.
                Actually that's really funny considering the picture thread as a coincidence... but it had nothing to do with that and no one actually changed it. That's the typical user title for that coinciding post count range of yours. It changed when you hit a certain number of posts. Post more and it will change again as your count goes higher.

Comment

Working...
                X