Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , FL October 4-5th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , FL October 4-5th, 2008

Last edited by c-man; August 19, 2008, 12:45 PM.
    2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
    2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Flyrtle 4.0 - West Palm Beach , FL October 4-5th, 2008

Thanks for adding the pic c-man!!

It's about that time again. Flyrtle is back!!! Since Moroso is under construction all year we're swapping out the track meet for other fun activities.

Here's the deal for this year:

Saturday October 4th
    We're spending Saturday shooting at each other Paintball style followed by a Poker Tournament and general all around house party complete with Wii at our very inviting house in West Palm Beach. "The 12 second KL household"

Sunday October 5th
    Flyrtle Car Meet and BBQ at Okeeheelee park. This will mark the 4th year we've been at Okeeheelee. It's proved to be an ideal place with great facilities, capacity and atmosphere. The BBQ will start at 12PM and will be in the Osceola Pavilion (same one as last year).

Hotel Info:
    For out of town attendees I've secured a group rate at a hotel very close to Okeeheelee park. We've stayed there at all the past Flyrtles and it's been great.

The rate is $89.95 per night. It's valid until Sept 4th 2008, after that it will go to whatever full price is at that time.

To book a room call the Holiday Inn @ 800-325-8193 and mention Flyrtle to receive the discounted rate. It's valid for October 3rd and October 4th.

Painball Details
    The advance payment thing didn't seem to fly (no one sent in their money). So here's the details. The group rate is $35 per person and that includes all the stuff you need to play all day and enough paintballs to get you through the first couple rounds. To get that rate everything as to be paid in one shot. If we get enough people there with cash we can still get it the day of. Otherwise if you wanna pay with a credit card it looks like it'll be $50; maybe we can talk them into a better deal if we show up with a bunch of people.

If you have all your own equipment then you just pay field rental and paint.

Here's a link to the place we'll be playing. They even have a bus to do capture flag and hostage stuff.
    http://hotshotspaintball.net/

I'd like to get everyone there by 9AM so we can organize and hopefully score a discounted group rate.

Paintball List:
    hppwdn
    shaodome
    ragincanajun4
    nealio (mx6.com)
    westpalmgt
    QuadCam_GT
    maac0953
    bcmurphy87
    Chris93GT
    Dav1d96GT
    dukes193 (+1)
    JamesHat MX6.com

T-Shirt info:
    The tshirt design is completed and I found a company to make the shirts for a much better price than what we usually get. As a result I'll have them available for advance purchase and a few leftovers available the day of the meet.

Shirts will be $12 in advance. Please paypal $12 to sweetrecords@hotmail.com and don't forget to include your size and PT screen name. Shirt order money has to be in by Sept 14th.

I will have a minimal amount available for sale the day of the meet. I have to pay a setup fee to run the shirts so there will be only one run. Make sure to get yours in advance to guarantee you get one.

Here's a pic of the shirts. It's a front/back design.

T-Shirt Advance Orders:
    natecade1 (S)(2)
    mimmp (XL)
    ragincanajun4 (L)
    funzie (L)
    Super Squid (2 XL & 1 S)
    Westpalmgt (XL)
    SlimmGT (M)
    Jake-not on PT (XL)
    Shaodome (XL)(2)
    Nealio MX6.com (1 XL & 1 S)
    Chris93GT (XL)
    SS2g94PGT (XL)
    JKpgt96 (M-L) (2)
    andyp_mx3 (L)
    mx64life (XL)
    BadassPr0be (L)
    guitarfreak990 (M)
    QuadCam_GT (L)
    j-dogg (L)
    hatchdemon89 (M)
    siknin (XL)
    CrimSon_ReD (XL)
    JamesHat MX6.com (M)

If anyone wants to stroll down memory lane I finally made a Flyrtle Myspace and put the pics from all the meets up there. http://www.myspace.com/flyrtle
    Last edited by hppwdn; September 24, 2008, 08:59 AM.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Im so there again this year. it was a blast last year. too bad we got rained out of the track. I have everything needed to play paint ball i will just bring my gear
      93 Probe SE
      97 GTS
      06 Speed6
      MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
      Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Who wants to give me money again in poker....

FL_Mike, you in?
        I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
        92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

I'll play a little poker and paintball.
          _â„¢

Comment

I doubt I will make paintball as I have to work that day but I will be there Sunday for sure, maybe even Sat. night.
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

no s@#$ i may have to make a road trip down there for this i've been trying to find a reason to use up some vacation time!!!
              My '97 GTS in its prime
              New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
              2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
                I doubt I will make paintball as I have to work that day but I will be there Sunday for sure, maybe even Sat. night.
                It's 4 months away. You could probably ask for the day off

Originally posted by dukes193 View Post
                no s@#$ i may have to make a road trip down there for this i've been trying to find a reason to use up some vacation time!!!
                You're more than welcome to come. Flyrtle is always a good time, especially for out of state people.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

word^^^ the year i was able to make it it was great good times great folks!!! ill be there this year i already have the weekend off!@!!
                  '94 miata

Comment

Originally posted by pgtxtc View Post
                    word^^^ the year i was able to make it it was great good times great folks!!! ill be there this year i already have the weekend off!@!!
                    Are you gonna be in for paintball?

Comment

im game for paint ball and all that other poker and beer pong non sense
                      My CarDomain
                      '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
                      '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
                      '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

I added you to the paintball list. 10 people already

Comment

Wonder if anyone else from out of state are comming...
                          The come back kid
                          96 Ford Probe Turboed 12.202 @ 118.74 R.I.P
                          97 Mx-6 all motor 13.7 @ 98 parted out
                          88 Mx-6 Turbo Classic 14.5@93 SOLD
                          93 323 hatchV6 turbo! To be announced

Comment

Jarod and his buddy John should be coming as long as they can make the travel arrangements. I don't know if your 1st gen friend you want to race will be there. I kinda doubt that.

There's some other out of state/far away people as well.

Comment

Put Dav1d96GT on the list he said he wanted to go too.
                              My CarDomain
                              '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
                              '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
                              '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X