• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 50.2 miles away from me

im most likely in for sunday

Comment

Originally posted by hppwdn View Post
      I called my contact at the hotel and the $69.95 on the website will be the best rate. That's an advance purchase deal done thru Holiday Inn corporate. So I would go ahead and book the $69.95 rooms before they disappear.

Squid is one of 5 remaining people that have been at every Flyrtle in the same car. And then there were 4.....
      Still remaining:
      hppwdn - 92 MX3 V6 Turbo
      westpalmgt - 96 PGT Turbo
      funzie - 94 MXG LS Turbo
      ragincanajun4 (Matt) - 96 MX6 LS
      I would have made 6 had I bought George's swirlies prior to acquiring my PGT, I was in the process of purchasing it and took delivery literally days after Flyrtle, every year since I've brought the same car. I can haz 5 1/2?
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
        I would have made 6 had I bought George's swirlies prior to acquiring my PGT, I was in the process of purchasing it and took delivery literally days after Flyrtle, every year since I've brought the same car. I can haz 5 1/2?
        ish thinks they shuz give you 5 1/2
        1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Oh yea maybe I'll come home to Florida for this event..... I so miss Florida new york is ok but I do miss the sand and beach.....DA
          92'Lx 3.0 Vulcan 0.30 Over Pistons 0.30 under crank milled heads, new fuel injectors, no cat(testpipe), 3 stage xtd clutch, black-cat tail devil exhaust, custom air intake and filter.205/60/15 Yokohama tires,AR aluminum wheels, short throw shifter, I'm a female !!!!! get it? so stop callin me a he

Comment

I'll show up at least for Sunday if work doesn't have me outta town.

Comment

Dyno Day Info

Dyno Day info is up and added to the main post

Originally posted by Dyno Day Info
              After speaking with many shops I managed to work out a deal that will be affordable for everyone and be at the best shop for location, parking, & equipment. We'll be dynoing at HP Logic which is about 10 minutes from the park, and about 5 minutes from the restaurants and house for the Saturday after dyno festivities. There's plenty of space in the parking lot to line everyone up and do photo shoots as well as a waiting room with a comfy couch/big screen TV and a window into the dyno area for everyone to watch. I'll bring the Wii for some Mario Cart or Wii Sports action while you;re hanging out.

There's a limited number of cars we can fit in a day so get reserved early.
              Rates are:
              $35 for 3 pulls with AFR
              $75/hr if you wanna tune (unlimited pulls for the hour)
              DYNO RUNS ARE PREPAID ONLY, I have to pay in advance to secure the location. PM me for payment info.

For those that are boosted the dyno also reads boost so you can see your spool and boost curve right on the dyno plot. Come out and run 3 pulls with your bolt on car you're just getting working on or run a full hour of tuning for your megasquirted monster. I'll have some prizes for the highest all motor and highest boosted dynos.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
              HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
              Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
              As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

Awesome, I dont have a probe anymore but I would like to join y'all! It was a lot of fun last year.
                My CarDomain
                '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
                '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
                '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Chris93GT View Post
                  Awesome, I dont have a probe anymore but I would like to join y'all! It was a lot of fun last year.
                  Bring that VQ Sentra to the Dyno Day!!! I wanna see what it puts down.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.

Comment

Eh, I brought it to japtrix about a month ago I only put down 234hp and like 220tq...
                    My CarDomain
                    '01 Lexus IS300 -STOCK!
                    '02 Nissan SE-R SpecV - VQ35DE Swapped I|H|E|NWP|SSIM|Walbro 255|JWT Clutch and Flywheel --12.9 @ 105 1.9 60'
                    '97 PGT SOLD

Comment

I say make a few changes, and get it ready to pull 250whp on the dyno day.

Comment

I am pretty sure I will be coming. This will be my first one, its going to be a long ride but im sure will be worth it!
                        1993 MX6 LS
                        2007 E90 335i FBO

Comment

Originally posted by blaster3500 View Post
                          I am pretty sure I will be coming. This will be my first one, its going to be a long ride but im sure will be worth it!
                          Oh snap, that's what I like to hear. It will definitely be worth it man, I look forward to seeing your car again if you can actually make it.
                          JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
                          Originally posted by Probesport
                          That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by blaster3500 View Post
                            You can run wit us nepo guys on the trip down, its 850 miles one way from my place to there. I went alone last year. But this year looks like I got some people rollin with me.
                            2g probe ze

Comment

Siknin, I may have to go to your house then roll with you from there lol Im not to sure my car is up for a 2000+ mile round trip. Atleast not on the motor I have now.
                              Last edited by danthemanmx3; July 25, 2009, 10:08 PM.
                              93 Mazda MX-3 GS - 2.5l KL Hybrid Turbo @ 8psi
                              94 2DR GMC Jimmy 4x4 - Lifted, 31's, Hella's on top
                              02 CR125 - Lots of aftermarket goodies

Comment

Originally posted by danthemanmx3 View Post
                                Siknin, I may have to go to your house then roll with you from there lol Im not to sure my car is up for a 2000+ mile round trip. Atleast not on the motor I have now.
                                You would be surprised how far a blown motor KL can really go! IRC, MM6 Ryanpzz drove his freshly turbo'd blown KL about 2000 miles there and back no problem. Just burned like 6qrts of oil each way. Keep tabs on that and run thicker oil

Blaster,

Are you brining Frank with you?
                                I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
                                92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Working...
                                X