La Quinta Review Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Quinta Review Thread

Since we had such a large amount of Flyrtle attendees at the La Quinta I figured I would post a thread for everyone to review the hotel and see if it's worth recommending in the future.

In my brief experience at the hotel I only made it to the parking lot after the Friday dinner outing. The parking guard came up for a minute and spoke to everyone to make sure they were guests, then he was cool enough to hang out and chat about the cars for a few minutes.

How were your experiences?

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
    HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
    Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
    As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Well first of all, it's worth mentioning that this particular hotel has had some pretty nasty online reviews in the past. With that in mind, I think corporate management may have gotten a lot of complaints in the past and decided to act.

After reading those, arriving at the hotel was a pleasant surprise. In my personal experience, it appears the hotel has been recently renovated. The bathroom & sink area have been recently done in hardwood floor and granite counter top. The room was clean and bug free, the fixtures working, and the beds were quite comfortable. There were newer digital thermostat A/C units in the rooms. Outside noise was acceptable, however we were on the back side of the hotel, not facing the road which would have been noisier. Check-in and check-out were friendly and smooth. I can't comment on the breakfast since we got up too late, but there was one offered. Location was close enough to all the meet activities as well. For $39 a night with the promo code, you really couldn't beat it. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I'll throw in my .02

Everything was great. No problems, showers were hot, beds were comfortable. No complaints here.

I do like the check-in area, and the covered carport so you can check in without getting soaked in the case of rain.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

great my check in time was at 3pm i arrived at 830 am and he put me in a room no charge! clean and hot.

Only down side was loud thunder at 9am ( or as i kept saying last night lol)
        93 Probe SE
        97 GTS
        06 Speed6
        MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
        Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

The first room we got smelled like sweaty feet.. with a hint of fart. With that being said, we requested a different room. The second room smelled nice

Other than that, no other problems.
          89 Probe GT "Ruby"
          06 Cadillac CTS-V

Comment

Originally posted by bcmurphy87 View Post
            great my check in time was at 3pm i arrived at 830 am and he put me in a room no charge! clean and hot.

Only down side was loud thunder at 9am ( or as i kept saying last night lol)
            I def could have went without the thunder but oh well...lol
            I thought it was decent, not the cleanest i've been in but not dirty either, the beds were comfortable and staff was nice.
            1996 PGT-T...SOLD
            N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

great deal
              93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Yeah I thought it was ok. Wasn't the best but for $50 I'm glad I found it and I'm glad it was fairly close to everything. It was about function over form. LoL
                1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Jaz, clear your PM Box. I need to send you a PM.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
                  HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
                  Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
                  As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

cleared
                    1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Working...
                    X