No announcement yet.

Lets compare tables, suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did.. I just looked at it again and noticed Dan Kams, witch is almost exact same setup im running.. dunno how I missed that.

Comparing his with mine.. why is mine so scattered? jeez.
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...tionTables.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...tionTables.jpg

Ill do some adjusting of my tables based on his..

Comment

Update, I got the 100KPA line dialed in better at 28-29deg along with some better tuning below 100kpa. It sounds much better and transitions to boost much smoother now

I also adjusted my AFR to mid 11's in the 5psi range, and slightly lower in the higher boost. I think this should be sufficient.

Comment

Still be careful with those maps I've sent you, bro. I think I might have a vacuum leak at my throttle body, that might be why you see the super low numbers starting around 4500rpm. Also, use a bit of that VE Analyze live stuff too, bro. It works magic... most of the time. That is, of course, if your motor is running mechanically sound with minimal vacuum leaks :-)

Post some good runs and keep it mid to high 11's on the AFR under full boost.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Side note: can't wait til my boosted baby gets here to Atlanta from Germany already!
        1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
        1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

Thanks Dan, I used yours for comparison, I didnt load it right up, some of the timing looked really advanced at cruising and low boost. From 60kpa -100kpa my timing was really retarted. I did some city cruising with live tune on, AFR's are right on. Its running good enough to bring it to a dyno soon and get the most out of it.

Question for you, Did you have any trouble getting the launch control to work? I turned it on and it constantly stays in launch control mode..clutch pushed in or not

Comment

Working...
          X