turbo kit problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo kit problems.

I am very sorry that a couple of you are upset with the fitament of your turbo kit. I have done everything I can to try and take care of you on this issue. I would just like to post this. I tried my best to come out with a turbo kit at an affordable price. I guess based on your feedback I have failed. Most of the issues I am getting on these are fairly minor issues that can be fixed with slight modification. If you currently have an outstanding order on a kit. You have three options. I can either send you one as they are and you can take your chances, I can give you a refund, or you can give me a little time while I try to make the necessary changes to this kit. I am currently speaking with the manufacturer on this kit trying to work out the problem. Just keep in mind that I am one person with a family and a full time job. I promise I am doing the best I can to take care of this issue. I did not start selling these kits to make a forturne off of PT members. This was done to try and offer a service. If you need to contact me shoot me an email. This is the best way to get in touch with me. I carry a blackberry with me most of the time so I can usually get back to you within a couple of hours.

I have a set that I have not put on yet so this interests me. I'm not gonna complain if they don't fit or whatever cause I know that nothing for the Probe comes perfect. Just keep us updated on the easiest way to fix/modify the piping to get them to work. Hopefully mine fit fine but if not hopefully by the time I install them there will be a set solution. Thanks for sticking in there and not abandoning us lol like we know a certain other vendor has done in the past.
    Current: 95 PGT, 11 Mazda2, 98 Forester
    Gone: 93 PGT, 92 MX3, 04 Beetle Turbo
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2956358

Comment

Is this still in effect as of June 29th? I must have skipped this thread but looks to be a little old! (May, 9th)

Now if this is really the case and you need sometime to fix the problem or get new shippment, i dont mind waiting, i just hate to be ripped off, especially from a vendor in here
      Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
      1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
      1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
      1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

have a set that I have not put on yet so this interests me. I'm not gonna complain if they don't fit or whatever cause I know that nothing for the Probe comes perfect. Just keep us updated on the easiest way to fix/modify the piping to get them to work. Hopefully mine fit fine but if not hopefully by the time I install them there will be a set solution. Thanks for sticking in there and not abandoning us lol like we know a certain other vendor has done in the past
        This is how everyone's attitude should be on this subject. I guess some people are never happy tho...

Comment

I dont mind fitment, just want the pipes and last time i spoke to him, i agreed to get the pipes as is!

Comment

As a buyer and installer of this turbo kit, i must say that i was impressed with the fitment, after all the complaints I have heard. The only prob i had was that the downpipe was too short. But that was easily fixed. I cant say one bad thing about this kit, especially for what i paid.
            '95PGT-T / KFZE 2.0 V6, Fidanza FW, CM Stg 1, T4 Turbo @ 6psi Non IC, MSnS V3, RR Racing Mounts, Dropzone Springs, Gauge Pillar w/Autometer C2's

Supermotors Profile
            Cardomain Profile

Comment

I cant say one bad thing about this kit, especially for what i paid.
              Heck, for what people paid, not a work should be said except thanks.

Unless he hasn't shipped them out. Then that is not a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mesoungodlyfast
                Unless he hasn't shipped them out. Then that is not a good thing.
                This is why everyone is pissed

Comment

Working...
                X