VaBeach day 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VaBeach day 2009

ok im starting this early cause i want to get alot of takers and haev a huge meet. we have a huge place to meet bbq and have a great time. Date will be open to 2 weekends july 10th-12th or july 17th-19th. this is gonna be a liek the big meets like flytle and myrtle but in the middle of the east coast so we can have many people make it. this meet is open for whoever wants to come. we have alot to do around here and i want to have a blast. the lot holds almost 300 cars so if we can pack it great. we have a huge weekend planned and will be getting together with the local guys to get a list of things to do. if you have any ideas guys on what you would like to do please let us know if we have enough takers we will do it. we have a good scene around here so if ya guys want to go on a cruise we can and have a great time.

lets get something in the summer going here. reason for such a long time in advance is so the pt community can plan accordingly. hope to here from ya soon. address will be posted within the next 2 weeks with a list of plans for the weekend.

Sounds fun never been to VA beach this would give me a good excuse to go.
    2004 Corvette Z06 |\/| Yellow 94 PGT (SuperCharged ZE) |\/| Red 96 PGT (N/A ZE) |\/| Blue 97 PGT (N/A ZE)
    02 Corvette Z06 |\/| 01 Kawasaki Ninja Zx6-R |\/| 93Mazda Mx-3 GS |\/| 01 Dodge Ram |\/| 97 Red PGT-ZE DD

Comment

i also posted this in the nepo section

Comment

meet not happening as for the lack of intrest

Comment

Working...
        X