Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed Rob about a week ago and he replied the very next day. I've never had a problem getting replies to my emails.
    Previously: 93 PGT Turbo...you know, back when you had to build the setup yourself.

Currently: 2012 Jeep GC Overland Summit - 1965 Chevy C10 SWB Fleet

Comment

rob moved to colorado for a new job, got fired from it and the last time I talked to him on the phone he couldn't even get a job at mcdonalds. sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like we aren't getting our money or manifolds. shit happens

Comment

Whats his email?
        '93 PGT praying for new paint with RR-Racing STS, Poly Stabilizer Bushings, CM 3, Fidanza Flywheel, AWR Rear Mount, Poly Inserts in the Front Mount, 2.5" CatBack, HD CAI, Tokico Illuminas, Pro Kit Springs, OBX Headers and Resonated test pipe courtesy of TWMotorsports...totaled as of August 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by rolllin247
          Whats his email?
          supposedly some were sent out like a month ago i personally would rather have the IM than my money back cause my setup was built around it i even convince nology to make me a custom set of hot wires, which wasnt easy or cheap plus im pretty broke and i have a 9month old daughter i cant afford to just give up over $500
          adam gave me robs number so im ganna call asap but im not expecting too much just from what ive heard. does anyone know anyone that recived the first batch him??
          ~Dustin~Infantry leads the way!
          Lazi Ramadi
          "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." William Butler Yeats
          Race PGT aka "Spidey" Blue PGT aka "the anti-spidey" White PGT Rio-Red PGT Budget Hotrod project '02 Jeep Jeep play-thing

Comment

http://www.iceyrecords.com/forum

I made a little CZT support board when everything got kicked off of PT. Apparently the GForce CZT relationship has been dissolved.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
            HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
            Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
            As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

you guys.... you seriously need to use his name and get his home address...and send a letter.... or get a court ordered subpena for him to appear in court... because this is outraegous... I wouldnt just let things like this "slide" he has $500+ of everyones money... and obviously used it for whatever... and screwed you guys in the process... so now its your turn to do the same... this whole thing is stupid... people shouldnt be selling their "spot in line" because no one is ever going to get it... EVerytime the price is going to drop until 3 years from now u can buy a spot in line for $25 shipped...

sure he had a good idea and took it upon himself to help out the community... but the moment shit started to hit the fan everyone should have been NOTIFIED... and money given back and abandoned the project...because now theres 15 pissed as hell people out there who dont have manifolds... and probably more pissed people because of the TB crap... i being one of them...

Theres ONE CZT IM out there.....and its probably going to be the WHORE IM OF PT. everyone who buys that thing should inscribe their PT name on it and see how many people end up using that thing...

and if you think your manifolds are being made? wrong.... someone on PT ( forgot his PT name sorry! ) took it upon himself and has now made 2 CZT like IMs... in a relatively short period of time... and Rob is making no effort to contact the buyers...or anything..

So in closing...Rob if you are out there.... you seriously better come in here and let people know WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON.....because you just keep digging your own grave man...and it would sound alot better if people knew your situation coming from YOUR mouth... not someone elses...im going to colorado this winter for vacation and might just look into making a visit.

Comment

And to think i almost sent my money to him for one, bu decided to save up for a new engine. Pry the best choice i ever made.
                | Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

Comment

Enough of being patient. Rawpower anyone?
                  2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                  2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Originally posted by c-man
                    Enough of being patient. Rawpower anyone?
                    Where the heck do you get rawpower im's anyways?

I'm still waiting on the CZT IM also. I think it would keep everyone happier if he would just maintain some sort of contact with the customers, like a weekly update or something.

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
                    Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

Originally posted by Scott
                      Where the heck do you get rawpower im's anyways?

I'm still waiting on the CZT IM also. I think it would keep everyone happier if he would just maintain some sort of contact with the customers, like a weekly update or something.

He was a previous member. Took a lot of people on a similar adventure. Long story made short, he ripped a lot of probe owners off. A fellow poc member didn't even find his car until a year later...it was stripped and had nothing left in it.
                      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

I'm surprised noone's reported it to the FBI's Internet Fraud division yet. Hell, I'm surprised he wasn't thrown in jail 6 months ago.

Comment

I created a private forum on the OhioProbes.com website for those of you that wanted to get organized, but nothing ever really panned out there.

Let me know if you would like some free bandwith usage!

Oh, and Rob, if you are reading this:

MAN UP.
                          Pat
                          Dude. I'm old. Give me a break.

Comment

I got my CZT intake manifold today... HOLY SHIT it's so awesome. I just dynoed at 225whp.. NATURALLY ASPIRATED.

best 12 months i've ever waited.

just playin
                            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Alright here is the deal if you file the claims against him the company will just go bankrupt and noone will get anything. The best way to go about it would be to just wait it out. I know it is basically a waste of time but all he has to do is bankrupt the company and everyone is screwed. You cant file a personal suit against him.
                              Last edited by indymx6; May 19, 2005, 11:11 AM.
                              "With A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, With a supercharger, air goes in,witchcraft happens and you go faster"
                              -Jeremy Clarkson

D'Jasper Probincrux III - South Carolina State University

Comment

Not tru, when the money was taken do you have proof that CZT was incorporated or held a buisness title the waived the owners/indaviduals liability? I doubt it but who knows... worth looking into... i would visit him personally if it was my money...
                                MazdaSPEED6

Comment

Working...
                                X