Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: Howe Racing Radiator

Feeler Approved by : Stacey B.

I have become a vendor of Howe Racing Performance radiators and have decided to offer a feeler for a bulk buy for there performance rads.
    These rads are bolt in with all coolant hoses in stock locations.

Howe radiators feature cast or billet filler necks and uniform height core flanges. They also feature crimped and welded tanks that are fitted to the core headers allowing the tanks to fit existing chassis mounts. Howe radiators are 100% TIG welded by hand by experienced craftsmen for exceptional quality and appearance. Each radiator is pressure tested and guaranteed against manufacturing defects

A few pictures of there rads installed on probes:

(pictures are from NEDPGT's car)

Price range will be between 300-380 per rad.

Thanks
    Keith Strong
    Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

id be in
    2012 Ford Focus Hatch
    Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
    16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

I'm In, since my engine bay has one of those warm round thingys in it too. lol

But does the rad. come with the dual fans, or no? Also, will it accept stock fans?

What is the estimated temperature drop vs. stock, using this radiator?

How much does this radiator weigh vs the stocker?

Comment

i'm in
        can we see full detailed pictures please
        96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
        FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
        PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

i can vouch for their quality...... i owned one myself and actually just sold it to a PT member the other day.
          New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
          1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
          1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

Originally posted by unknowncitizen View Post
            i'm in
            can we see full detailed pictures please

Is second that... i tried finding pics but had no luck
            G35 Coupe
            95PGT kinda stock
            12 R6
            14' Optima slow

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
              I'm In, since my engine bay has one of those warm round thingys in it too. lol

But does the rad. come with the dual fans, or no? Also, will it accept stock fans?

What is the estimated temperature drop vs. stock, using this radiator?

How much does this radiator weigh vs the stocker?
              Dual fans are not included (fans in picture are Flex-a-lite) Im still going over the drawing with Howe racing.
              Temperature drop is: The Howe radiator is typically more than 7% cooler than a flux bonded aluminum core and more than 15% cooler than copper and brass

Weight honestly not sure. I will be receiving the rad for my personal car before I start the Bulk buy, So I will be able to weight it and take some better pics.
              Very few ppl on probetalk run this rad as far as I know

Thanks
              Keith
              Last edited by KES16; January 23, 2009, 06:10 AM.

Comment

How much more coolant does it hold?
                I might get in the BB if i sell a few things here and there.
                Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
                1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
                1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
                1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

i already posted on onpoc.. but im in 100% how much is it without bulk buy? is it still available with out bulk buy happening?
                  1998 integra < stock and staying stock! not into modding anymore just trying to get life straightened out!

Comment

hi keith,

how is fitment in a mx6? i just installed headers and am having to modify my stock fan's heatshield due to rubbing. can you measure the depth of the radiator for us mazda guys? i am interested in this radiator if it isn't too deep.

reuben
                    1996 mazda mx6 m edition

Comment

Not 100% sure about the mx6. When i recieve the first rad I will be sure to post up the measurements.

Thanks
                      Keith

Comment

mine should be here tomorrow, but alas im probably not fitting it for months.

Comment

Curious on weight comparison to stock and how much more capacity this one holds as well. When is the BB gonna be if this goes through?
                          Chameleon Blue 95 PGT 5 Speed
                          Primered 89 PGT 5 Speed
                          Black 97 BMW 540i 6 Speed

Comment

Ok, so my rad just came. But there are no mounts for the OEM fans. (not that i want to use them nor do i think they would fit)

But

What about if they can provide mounts for say Flex-a-lite 210 series fans? Though the dual 210 or similar fans are too tall for the rad. So the pic in post #1 i assume the dual fans overhang at the bottom of the rad.

Also what drain plug fits & rad cap? I will find out soon enough, but this info is nice to know.

So if it would be possible to make something like my drawing by adding a piece of aluminum on top to add extra support to prevent cracking the core which Either a threaded bung or drop down bracket as shown. Maybe 3 total thread bungs along the top of the rad? So we can add out own custom brackets.

Originally posted by reuben_johnston View Post
                            hi keith,

how is fitment in a mx6? i just installed headers and am having to modify my stock fan's heatshield due to rubbing. can you measure the depth of the radiator for us mazda guys? i am interested in this radiator if it isn't too deep.

reuben

the rad core thickness is 64mm the end tank thickness is 78.75mm

Flex-a-lite 210 fans are 68mm to 70mm from its mounting face to the top hat of the motor shield.
                            Last edited by Mr.Jason; January 22, 2009, 07:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

what about fittings for automatic transmission cooler ?

Comment

Working...
                              X