prd still open or what?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prd still open or what?!

i am trying to purchase from canada. all i get is this- This is currently the only shipping method available to use on this order.
    United States Postal Service
    An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.
    If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

ive pm'd the store owner and emailed em with no reply. ive also purchased from prd over a year ago with no problems. so whats going on now? all i see is threads saying what i just stated.

If you saw all the threads talking about the problem.. why did you start a new one?
    KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

I purchased a few things from them about 4 weeks ago.
      I didn't have any problems selecting shipping method.
      But it did take a while for him to reply to emails and I also had to wait a while to get the parts because they were back-ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by KL-ZET View Post
        I purchased a few things from them about 4 weeks ago.
        I didn't have any problems selecting shipping method.
        But it did take a while for him to reply to emails and I also had to wait a while to get the parts because they were back-ordered.

Do you live in Canada or the US? All International shipping doesn't work. So if you live in the US, your fine.
        KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

As i stated in my ''thread opener'' i live in Canada . i got a reply back 5 days after my inquiry and have placed an order via my payal as the ''fix' for international orders is still i guess a work in progress apparently. i was just alarmed as i needed to purchase a clutch asap and didnt hear anything until 5 days later after sending my email, which amazed me as i have purchased before from PRD with no problems with shipping to Canada via the checkout online . i purchased a clutch elsewhere and ordered a few other things i wanted from PRD. thanks for your concern.....
          Last edited by bdmpgt; May 15, 2008, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Never had a problem with them. Been awhile but this is surprising info
            95' Civic Cx, JDM D15B, T3/T4, Hondata.
            93' PGT :retired:

Comment

Working...
            X