Wtb Klze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb Klze

I am in need of a ZE as soon an possible, anyone have one? Please drop me a PM if you do.
    Dan- ASE certified-A1, A4, A5, A8
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit...
    R.I.P. Joe Mohr 10/3/06, Tom Major 2/17/08
    I dont do cars anymore, I have a type 03 FFL...

I think everyone in this area needs a ZE, but thanks for asking ...lol
    GPPOC Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Any gen/model Probe, K or F-series Mazda owners from Southwestern PA welcome.
    [/SIZE]

Comment

Lets organize a bulk buy I can call noyan see if they can do us a deal.hell I may buy 2 (cause I can)and if we get a deal maybe Ian can drive out there and pick em up.....

Comment

Huh? Me? Go where?

OHHhhhhh thats why youd be buying two....

Comment

Oh he is a quick one.........

Comment

Where is noyan? and yea you should definetly check out if they will do any group prices. Im intrested.
            2004 Subaru WRB WRX -TurboXS UTEC, Perrin Catless Downpipe, Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back Exhaust, TurboXS Boost Controller, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Forge Recirc Blow Off Valve, 20% Tint.

Comment

Originally posted by phil4631
              Where is noyan? and yea you should definetly check out if they will do any group prices. Im intrested.
              Down around DC IIRC....

Comment

im interested too guys....dont forget me

Comment

Manassas va....I have them at 850 now Im still tryin to get a better price.

Comment

Originally posted by steelcity6
                    Manassas va....I have them at 850 now Im still tryin to get a better price.
                    I called them this afternoon and the guy told me $730....$930 delivered to cincinnati....I did tell him I was with Probetalk and got a discount.....

Comment

Originally posted by DrBenDover
                      I called them this afternoon and the guy told me $730....$930 delivered to cincinnati....I did tell him I was with Probetalk and got a discount.....
                      I emailed them and they quoted me at $995, shipped to MN. I forgot to mention PT though.

A bulk buy would be awesome. It'll give me an excuse at least.
                      1995 Probe GT, Laser Red Tinted Metallic, ATX-->MTX swap, SouthBend OFE/MX6 FW, RR-Racing STS, Ebay CAI w/AEM Dryflow, Hotshot headers, custom 2.5" catback, Eibach springs, Tokico Illuminas, 16MM swaybar, Kumho Extaca SPTs, Hella H4 conv.
                      Soon to be: 93 PGT w/ 95 wiring, Electric Blue Metallic w/ white GTS stripes, KLZE curve neck w/ Fidanza plust most of the above parts...

Comment

Thats something I would love to do...maybe when I dump this engine Ill get a ZE, but for now Ill just be happy with getting the bitch runnin...

Comment

so who is serious,Cause id like to get this rolling soon .I figure I can haul 4 of em in the dakota maybe 5.so I can save you guys on shipping if you kick me a few bucks for feul.

Comment

Working...
                          X