Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBX Ultimate "Dual" Feed Fuel Pressure Regulator Kits are Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SirMichael
    Sent!
    Payment received

Comment

mike I think I will do the payment plan also I wnat this kit and winter is coming so .... nothing will be installed till spring any how
      I will email you when I will send payment
      my car got ****ed

Comment

Originally posted by mx6ls_tyler
        mike I think I will do the payment plan also I wnat this kit and winter is coming so .... nothing will be installed till spring any how
        I will email you when I will send payment

No problem, we have a few others on payment plans at this time as well

Comment

These kits are now on our website at www.mbxmotorsports.net

Comment

So who else is taking this fine step in proper fuel delivery?
            '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
            '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

I want to finish paying this off so bad. But my pocket book is thinner then John Kerry's daughters dress. Soon though very soon.
              farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
              | MySpace

Comment

I ordered mine
                will do a write up when I install it
                my car got ****ed

Comment

I have payed mine off. Can't wait till you return from Myrtle so you can ship it. I can't wait to spray.
                  farfegnugen-n., a speed-induced euphoric state in which the driver of an automobile believes he/she is moving at a sufficient rate of speed to leave all troubles behind.

Cardomain
                  | MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by SirMichael
                    I have payed mine off. Can't wait till you return from Myrtle so you can ship it. I can't wait to spray.

Just got back from Myrtle Madness, we will get your order out to you

Comment

ur site doesn't work
                      Wil (admin iMazda.com) 93' MX-ZE
                      Mods: ZE w/31 cams & curved-neck mani, 67mm t/b, obx headers w/2.5" straight-thru, 3" custom CAI,
                      Mazdaspeed mounts, Tochigi Fuji Sangyo 2-way LSD, ACT clutch, Noble Green Metallic paint, E-spec headlights,
                      OEM skirts, 16" SubZeros on Azenis, Tokico w/Eibach's, Mazdaspeed TTL & Bushing Kit, New OEM Leather seats & SE interior

READ THE HEADER FAQ OR DO A SEARCH

Comment

are u still selling this kit for $420? and how long this going to go on for?
                        Never make someone a Priority, When there only an option, Yesterday is old news...Move on.

myspace.com/maverick06xx

Comment

Originally posted by SuriousCutt
                          are u still selling this kit for $420? and how long this going to go on for?
                          Yes, we have them in stock

Paypal can be sent made payable to shogunned@aol.com and we can ge tit right out to you.

Comment

im sorry that this is a noob question but what are the inherent benefits of a dual feed kit over your standard single feed fpr kit?

EDIT:
                            Ans: dual feed allows you to optimize fuel pressure equally on both front and rear fuel rails alleviating lean conditions (especially in the #6 Cylinder)
                            Last edited by midnight41503; December 2, 2004, 11:55 PM.
                            93 Black PGT MTX with some mods

Comment

Originally posted by midnight41503
                              im sorry that this is a noob question but what are the inherent benefits of a dual feed kit over your standard single feed fpr kit?

EDIT:
                              Ans: dual feed allows you to optimize fuel pressure equally on both front and rear fuel rails alleviating lean conditions (especially in the #6 Cylinder)
                              Installation Instructions are now posted in the Vendor Forums

Comment

hey mike, heres a quick pic a 1st gen set up for any intrested 1st genners.

for reference though, u may want to add a 45 degree angle the gauge like i did, on the 1st gens, without it, u really cant see the gauge to well cause it faces the strut towrer
                                Last edited by MonoxideChild; April 7, 2005, 10:16 PM.
                                PaTricK
                                ~ 92 PGT, 97 KL MTX 626, 05 Mazda6, 13 Mazda CX9, 09 Kia Sportage 4x4 v6 ~

Comment

Working...
                                X