How to reprogram transmitters for a CrimeStopper 2000 Gargoyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to reprogram transmitters for a CrimeStopper 2000 Gargoyle

To do this on the 2000 Gargoyle you need both transmitters in your hand and the ignition key. You only have a few seconds between actions so make sure you're ready to do it quickly. Here we go:

1) Insert key in ignition and turn ON OFF three times and leave it in the ON position the third time. By that I mean turn the key to the run position not the accesory position. So you should go ON/OFF ON/OFF ON. You should hear a chirp from the siren.

2) Press the Program/Valet button 5 times and release it. You should hear 3 chirps from the siren which indicates the brain is in proogram mode.

3) Press Button 1 (the large one) on the first transmitter. The siren will chirp to confirm its has learned that transmitter. Within 5 seconds push button 1 on the second transmitter and the siren should chirp again to indicate it has learned the second one.

4) Turn off ignition. Remove key. Close both doors, hatch and hood. Try to arm system and disarm. If you can do it with both transmitters then you're back in business.

If it doesn't work but you managed to get all the confirmation chirps ect. then do this for step 4

4a) Wait 5-10 seconds and watch the system armed LED. It should blink 4 times after you program the last remote to indicate it has exited programming mode. Then turn the key off remove it close doors etc and try it out.
    I used to own a bunch of PGTs.......Now I don't
Working...
X