PRO seat sliders (direct bolt-in)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRO seat sliders (direct bolt-in)

Last edited by neonman; January 10, 2005, 04:30 PM.

u work for PRO now?? lol might want to check the thread title

looks great man, alot of people need brackets, I know I do. $175 just seems a bit steep for me
    NVA (NEPO VA) Pres.
    Want to join NVA?? Contact us!
    95 PGT - BIG things comeing real soon.
    2001 Explorer - fully loaded, leather, daily driver

Comment

Todd you are becoming the one stop shop
      GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
      My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
      "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

We changed our name.

Misty's working on the new site as I type. That's the new logo she designed.

Comment

These are great, but what are the bolt dimensions needed for seats the match those on your brakets. Not all seat mounting points are going to be the same.

Later
          Wes
          ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
          No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
          ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

Another great product! Love the new banner!

Comment

pretty nice, good work!, can anybody tell me if the first and second gen have hte same seat mounting points?
              2007 Dodge Charger RT. stock, but fun

Comment

Looks like they changed the name to Precision Racing Online, weird...Anyway, they look really good, I need to pick up a set after x-mas. But I have the same question as Wes. What all is in involved in the bolt up process of aftermarket seats?

And Eileen, Where the hell are the pictures of the car?!
                "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
                "The difficulty with this conversation is that it's very different from most of the ones I've had of late. Which, as I explained, have mostly been with trees."

Comment

What seats to these fit?
                  _â„¢

Comment

Here is a quick mounting templete. The bolt size on the sliders are 3/8. You can change the bolt pattern with just drilling a few holes.

Last edited by neonman; November 29, 2004, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCO
                      $175 just seems a bit steep for me
                      Just did a google search and most direct bolt-in OEM sliders are around a $100 each.

Comment

This should fit any seat. You can change the silver adjustable rails (sliders) width to whatever dimension your specific seat requires. Then drill new holes and bolt the sliders to the seat. Then drill the holes to connect the sliders back to the main frame.

It took me hours and hours to modify my stock rails to fit my racing seat. This is a great item!

(off topic) how about Precision MotorSports.
                        2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
                        2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

See sig
                          SHIFT_RB26DETT

1992 Nissan 240sx coupe. RB26DET swap. Gutted. S13 conversion.

Don't ask how it runs or how fast it is, because I'm prolly about $7-10k away from knowing.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
                            Just did a google search and most direct bolt-in OEM sliders are around a $100 each.

nopi has brackets for $60 a peice, then again they dont include sliders.

I have my own sliders though, anyway to get the brackets without the sliders?
                            NVA (NEPO VA) Pres.
                            Want to join NVA?? Contact us!
                            95 PGT - BIG things comeing real soon.
                            2001 Explorer - fully loaded, leather, daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by LOCO
                              nopi has brackets for $60 a peice, then again they dont include sliders.

I have my own sliders though, anyway to get the brackets without the sliders?
                              ehh... I have the nopi ones... not only do they not include sliders, they do not include the adapter kit to mount to the sliders. Basically their whole kit isn't much cheaper than these pmo ones.

Wish I had these offered back when I got mine. Looks like they'd sit about 2 inches lower than the ones I have. Which now I need to go back and hack up to make fit right.
                              ~Jay~
                              04 Mazda 6S Wagon
                              1995 PGT~ZE (sold)
                              1993 PGT (sold)

Comment

Working...
                              X