No announcement yet.

November 08 cruise ( Midseas Mayhem 08)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am down for either or being this is my first cruise.
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Julie and I are in.

Ask anyone. I've always said that if for some reason I end up on the same cruise ship as Ken one day I'll be sure to sit down and watch his very emotional and captivating one man rendition of The Village People's "In the Navy". And dammit I intend to keep that promise.

Originally posted by Probesport
      I can do Deposit +1 on the 9th.

Alex, we were looking at a 5 day cruise - which should be the same as 3 nighter.
      Wait, a 5 day being the same as a 3 night? How is that possible? Or am I missing something.

I'm ok being on a lower cabin as you have a lower chance of getting seasick from the rocking boat.
      Last edited by supergoat; November 19, 2007, 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
      Stephen Wilds #303
      PhotoPOC
      BMW 328i
      BMW Z4

Comment

its a 4 day pretty much, but we also have some travel time in there.
        Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
        PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
        1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
        1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

$50 x2 by 12/9 shouldn't be a problem for me.
          2006 Nautical Blue Scion tC

1989 Metallic Midnight Garnet PGT --> Swiftus Maximus Swift no longer...

myspace/tjbartjr

Comment

I may have one more person as well since my cousin said he would be interested but we shall see how serious he is by dropping that deposit off or not. He like many others tend to talk the caca until its put up or shut up time.

Hey Rob, you show compile a list of those interested in the first post!
            Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
              I may have one more person as well since my cousin said he would be interested but we shall see how serious he is by dropping that deposit off or not. He like many others tend to talk the caca until its put up or shut up time.

Hey Rob, you show compile a list of those interested in the first post!
              Done...
              MMX Boxing Machine Champion 568
              I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
              3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket

Comment

I'm probably in. Dec 09 for a deposit is fine.

Just for clarification, if you go with a room as a single person, you only pay the standard rate for that room and if you go as 2 people in a room, you each pay the rate? For example, a $300 room is $300 per person whether you split a room or go solo? Where is the impetus to split a room and share space?

I'm not sure if it would just be me or not, though I generally travel to these meets solo.
                2005 BB Rx-8 Gt - hella stock.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxdamigz
                  I'm probably in. Dec 09 for a deposit is fine.

Just for clarification, if you go with a room as a single person, you only pay the standard rate for that room and if you go as 2 people in a room, you each pay the rate? For example, a $300 room is $300 per person whether you split a room or go solo? Where is the impetus to split a room and share space?

I'm not sure if it would just be me or not, though I generally travel to these meets solo.

Nope the price is based on two people per a room so you would have to find a roommate unless you wanted to pay double the price.......
                  I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

I think I can swing that.
                    ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                    '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                    '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                    '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                    NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

The girlfriend and I are in. I'll know for sure probably by Dec 1st.
                      JDM'd MX-6 owner. MX6.com Moderator.
                      Originally posted by Probesport
                      That MX6 makes the others look like 80's econoboxes. Nice work

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm unable to attend this meet if it comes to fruition.
                        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid
                          I'm sorry, but I'm unable to attend this meet if it comes to fruition.

This post should be deleted.... as lame responses such as this are not to be tolerated... haha lol
                          I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

If this is the decision, I'm down. I'd still prefer a 4 nighter. 3 day cruises are just too short. You spend most of the first day getting onto the boat, and all of the last day just getting off the boat. That gives you like, two real days of boat time.
                            _™

Comment

Rob, Supergoat and Julie = YES!

I just realized that sounded like an invite to a three way.......
                              Stephen Wilds #303
                              PhotoPOC
                              BMW 328i
                              BMW Z4

Comment

Originally posted by supergoat
                                Rob, Supergoat and Julie = YES!

I just realized that sounded like an invite to a three way.......
                                woot threeway with the goat and julie i didnt know she was into that kinda stuff .
                                I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Comment

Working...
                                X