X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - White Front fenders and 2.0 Auto Tranny

picking up a cheap 93 ATX 2.0.
    Needs an Auto Tranny

I also would like 2 front fenders - passenger and driver side. No GT GFX holes on it.
    I would also consider a GT/SE front bumper that is white.

Doesnt absolutely need to be white, but would prefer it.

If anyone has one that works let me know.
    93 Probe GT -198k members.cardomain.com/PA_Probe - SOLD
    On the lookout for a cheap PGT.

your from central pa are you near Johnstown or Altoona maybe you can do a MTX swap

OR check out Clarks Auto salvage in East Freedom they have about 25 probes in there yard GT SE BASE ATX MTX almost any color and there prices are fairly cheap

Comment

I have an ATX out of a 93 base just sitting in the barn back home (We pulled it in July and didn't know what to do with it, since it's so damn heavy)

It's in Jamestown, NY, but if you want it, it's yours if you go pick it up. Just let me know and I'll give you the address. (Jamestown is about 2.5 hours north of Pittsburgh, for reference) I can't offer a hand in getting it out, though, since I'm in PA, and it's at my grandparents'. Not buried under anything, just really heavy

Comment

this is a pretty old post of mine.

i already found a tranny and no longer need one.
        thanks

admins can close this.

Comment

...*blush*

Sorry, it was spontaneously highlighted and at the top of the post list for some reason, so I didn't check the date on it

Comment

Wait, that's a 4EAT, same as on the 93 GT's? I might be interested in it some day in case mine fails. What mileage is on it? How did it shift?
            GPPOC Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Any gen/model Probe, K or F-series Mazda owners from Southwestern PA welcome.
            [/SIZE]

Comment

yeah the 93s are a b*tch to find auto trannys for. They are the only year that came with the 4EAT transmission with the 2 pans on the bottom. 94+ have C4DE's. I lucked out and found a rebuilt 93 ATX from a junkyard that was shipped up from West Virginia.

Comment

It has roughly 130k on it, and didn't have any shifting issues.

The engine that was with it, that I'm sticking into my '96 (Because I want that running, even if it runs like shit, so I can sell it) had some issues I was attributing to the transmission but it turns out it wasn't (O2 sensors, most tensioners, compression issues, etc.).

It'll be on the floor of the barn until you want it Unless you want to go get it (I'm not putting it in the Civic. Not a chance in hell.

Comment

Working...
                X