Looking to buy another 5speed probe/parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy another 5speed probe/parts

Heres the deal I have a 93 probe gt that runs like a ****ing champ but looks like shit and needs alot of body work. So if you have pref a 95-97GT/SE 5 speed thats in good condition I want to buy it (will consider 93-94 also).

I'm also looking for JUST parts the whole interior/ driver side door/ side skirts, front/rear clips/ 95+ tail lights/ working trunk struts/ fuel door. lots of odds and ends under the hood and I could keep going on, but you get the deal.

Pm or post here plz.. im 25 mins south on RT 51 from pittsburgh and im willing to travel.

email pics bcazlin86@yahoo.com

caz,

Are you looking for a good shell to swap parts, or a whole car? I am a bit confused.
    Jim
    1989 Probe GT
    2010 Mustang GT Premium (MT): Red Candy Metallic
    2014 Focus S (MTX): Sterling Grey daily

Comment

Are you looking for a good shell to swap parts, or a whole car? I am a bit confused.

Im looking to buy the car if its in good shape and runs good, and im also just looking for those parts I specified no where to keep a parts car atm

Comment

There has been a black 95-97 GT sitting at Knoll's on RT.51 across from Primanti's for a while. I don't know if it is for sale, but it couldn't hurt to ask. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I see any others.

As for the hatch struts, I got a pair for my PGT at Advance for around $40/
        Jim
        1989 Probe GT
        2010 Mustang GT Premium (MT): Red Candy Metallic
        2014 Focus S (MTX): Sterling Grey daily

Comment

Im selling my 96 PGT MTX, still working on some of the details
          http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701292041
          96 Ford Probe GT

Comment

Working...
          X