Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Southern California Probe Owners Club

Southern California Probe Owners Club Serving Sunny Southern California

November 29th, 2019, 11:35 PM   #1
gohanPGT

: Nov 2002
: Malibu or Tehachapi Ca
: 142
Selling my 97 GT - Project

So, I think it is time to let this go to someone who has the ability to get the car done. It has been parked, Non-op for a while now, at least 5 years. It kept having small issues, and it was my daily driver and I didn't want it to get destroyed little by little. If memory serves, the head gaskets were leaking, it probably even has *new gaskets in the back seat... although I doubt they are in any condition to be used now...

Car has 185,853 miles. Has cold air intake, although part of it is disconnected and using part of a stock intake to cover up the custom headers so it could pass the visual smog inspection...
This car was used to test fit headers, they took the car for a few weeks, customized a set of their headers so they could make them for others to sell since the 97's were slightly different from the earlier years. It was actually through HotShot, and I found the offer on the forums back in like 2003/4.
I was more than halfway through changing the interior to black. Has the carpet and the roof changed, as well as all the panels. Didn't have the seats, but has some fabric in the back I was going to use to re-upholster. The back seat is pulled apart already.
It had clear corners, but the driver side was hit by a shovel on the freeway... that was a crappy day.

Anyway, I know I won't get much for it at all at this point, but I really want it to go to someone who appreciates the car. I really love this car and hate to let it go at all, but the time has come

Hit me up - 310-266-3364. You can text me. Name is Vinny. Email: vincent.lathamii@ymail.com

I have pictures on the facebook group page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/scpoc/

GohanPGT

« | »

thread
Anybody selling a white 2nd gen GT project car? Fantomas Probes Northwest 1 November 9th, 2005 07:22 PM
selling my project probe for sale for dirt cheap marcop3312 PT Member Sales 8 April 11th, 2002 01:41 PM
Project 13 WhiteyBear 2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L Performance 30 May 1st, 2001 02:55 AM
TUNING TUNING TUNING!!!! project probe sega..... charles 1st Gen (89-92) Performance 9 April 16th, 2001 10:59 PM
A few photos of my project Falkore Probe Pic & Video Post 21 April 2nd, 2001 08:20 PM

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.