flyrtle info must read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyrtle info must read

Ok guys we have two people to committed on the roll call.Jr and i have spend alot of time in trying to organized this event.All we are asking is for a little respect and take time to let us know whether you will be attending or not.I know things happen family/finances/or you own a kl/education/JOb ect.Me personaly I attend this gathering for the people the kl i have all yearSo again i ask to take time to post and let us know yes u can/no i can't thx.
    93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

I'm not from North Carolina. But I will be there

Comment

NO

CAR NOT GONNA BE READY

Comment

Trying to work out logistics. Drive my car and it breaks that sucks. Tow it with my worn out truck and heavy trailer and that breaks that sucks. I want to be there just don't know how yet. Will know for sure soon. I'm thinking take a risk with the truck so I can play when I'm down there.

Ps. Had fun last year even though I blew my head gasket. Looking forward to seeing everybody again.
        Last edited by escot; July 26, 2013, 08:39 PM.
        89pgt T3/T4
        94pgt T3/T4

Comment

I'll be there. Will send money for dyno shortly. I'm sure 1st month more people will start chiming in. Not much time left.
          95 PGT HOLSET HX35 AND 10PSI daily driver
          91 MX6GT built FE3N HX40 25PSI
          05 Subaru legacy GT family car

Comment

I will be there. The car is coming together very nice. Just finished the maf conversion. Can't decide whether or not to install my ze cams.

Comment

I will be there. Though its looking more and more like it will be in the daily.
              1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

Working...
              X