• 2nd Gen Probe/MX6 rear swaybar kit

the Groundz Performance rear swaybar kit includes:

* Groundz Performance front & rear swaybar endlinks

* 16mm rear swaybar

* New greasable poly urathane rear swaybar bushings

Greaseable polyurathane bushing vs. stock

Groundz Performance swaybar endlink vs. stock

All this for just $170.00 shipped!
    Your choice of Purple, Blue, Red, or Black paint.

paypal your orders to robsims88@yahoo.com

thanks,
    Last edited by Robot#666; October 25, 2005, 11:29 PM.

Sweet
    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Possible to buy w/o endlinks? If so how much?
      Orange PGT Driveway Ornament

Comment

what's the advantage to these over the 626 swaybar that are 17MM and can get for 55 bucks with endlinks?
        NoclssGT.com
        PhotoPOC
        DaddyPOC
        1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by noclss2000
          what's the advantage to these over the 626 swaybar that are 17MM and can get for 55 bucks with endlinks?

The 626 bar is 16mm not 17mm. My endlinks have a lifetime warranty, do stock endlinks have that? uh they don't You also get greaseable polyurathane swaybar bushings, much better then the stock rubber bushings. Pix will be up soon just waiting for my battery to charge.

Comment

Originally posted by noclss2000
            adjustable endlinks is the biggest difference IMO. I'm sure you could work out a deal with him for just the endlinks and bushings, and pick up the bar on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Robot#666
              The 626 bar is 16mm not 17mm. My endlinks have a lifetime warranty, do stock endlinks have that? uh they don't You also get greaseable polyurathane swaybar bushings, much better then the stock rubber bushings. Pix will be up soon just waiting for my battery to charge.
              As long as you use the correct grease when installing stuff from energy suspension you will never probly have to grease em anyways. I know I've had my awr kit on for about 2 years no noise as of yet.

Comment

looks nice.

Comment

looks very nice any chance of different size options? like 19mm 22mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Robot#666
                    ah, that would make the difference then greasable poly bushings is an awesome idea.
                    NoclssGT.com
                    PhotoPOC
                    DaddyPOC
                    1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Working...
                    X