Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > GForce Automotive

GForce Automotive GForce Automotive

November 1st, 2004, 11:15 AM   #1
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

: Dec 2003
: Albuquerque, NM
: 34
: 4,059
Talking GForce Automotive - Layaway + Wishlist

Alright ladies and gentlemen. I've had a number of requests for a layaway program. We are tirelessly searching for a solution so be on the lookout for that in the coming weeks. The Layaway terms will be straight foward and pretty standard. There will be a required, non-refundable, deposit or downpayment of 30%. Then the customer will have no more than 60 days to pay off the balance.

We are also in the process of adding a wishlist function, which will come just in time for the holiday season!

I'll add an update as we finish each part.

--Adam

November 1st, 2004, 02:02 PM   #2
1slowblackze

: Sep 2003
: 3,313
nioce

November 1st, 2004, 04:06 PM   #3
chaos311clarity
PT Know it All

: Jun 2003
: NPA!
: 3,713
tits

November 2nd, 2004, 02:33 PM   #4
agapepgt93
Juiced Member

: Mar 2004
: Edmonton
: 883
hey, Adam, wat happened to that lottery we had.
Have you disclosed the winner, yet?
Then come check out

November 2nd, 2004, 02:45 PM   #5
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

Yeah check out the thread in the lounge.

--Adam

November 3rd, 2004, 09:03 PM   #6
OneSlowSE

: Apr 2004
: Long Island NY/ Lansdale PA
: 314
this is a great idea! i like the sound of that... maybe i will do it i need some stuff anyway...

now own a 2002 Honda Civic EX 5spd

November 3rd, 2004, 09:05 PM   #7
OneSlowSE

like i said great idea, but i should have thought about it first, i was thinking it was a payment plan. layaway is great too. i need a payment plan, leave a deposit get the items then pay it off within 60 days...

November 3rd, 2004, 09:49 PM   #8
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

:
like i said great idea, but i should have thought about it first, i was thinking it was a payment plan. layaway is great too. i need a payment plan, leave a deposit get the items then pay it off within 60 days...
Sorry, payment must be collected in full before items are shipped. This is a precation taken by GForce Automotive to ensure that payments are legitimate. We cannot risk sending out products and never receiving full payment. Most customers are fair and honest, however, there are some who would not be so honest.

--Adam

November 4th, 2004, 07:28 PM   #9
OneSlowSE

yeah i get ya. i think its a great idea. will come in handy right about now too. since people want to buy stuff, but christmas is right around the corner, so they can drop it all right now, they got 2 months to drop it. no i said i need like a payment thing cause my inspection is up and i need front and rear brakes but got no cash, so i cant pass. lol

November 4th, 2004, 08:34 PM   #10
1slowblackze

is this even on the noutouis czt products?

November 4th, 2004, 08:38 PM   #11
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

:
is this even on the noutouis czt products?

This will only pertain to products available in the GForce Automotive Online Store.

--Adam

November 4th, 2004, 10:48 PM   #12
1slowblackze

figured huh

November 6th, 2004, 05:53 AM   #13
Casper&CP
CS Mod and 5S Member

: May 2002
: Louisville, KY
: 35
: 3,336
:
hey, Adam, wat happened to that lottery we had.
Have you disclosed the winner, yet?
I won....

November 9th, 2004, 03:47 PM   #14
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

Hey, you're wires shipped out the other day, did you get the tracking number?

--Adam

November 9th, 2004, 03:53 PM   #15
Casper&CP
CS Mod and 5S Member

: May 2002
: Louisville, KY
: 35
: 3,336
Yup the alarm got here yesterday, the fedex guy was walking off from the house because no one was home, as my sister was pulling up to the drive and she got that for me. Just as ordered!
Tracking number says it should be here tomorrow, thanks for the 2 day shipping, that wasn't necessary but I greatly appreciate it man! I am really looking forward to getting the wires....Did you send this so that I have to sign for it as well, or should they just leave it on the steps?

November 18th, 2004, 09:34 AM   #16
GTurbo

: Feb 2002
: New Yrok
: 64
Hi Adam.
I know that you probable busy with a a lot of stuff.
I don't know if you still in the business of making parts for our cars, because I contacted you a few times without respond from you.
If you are I am intrested in the engine turbo rebuild kit 8.5 comp
LSD kit
Vale stage 2 kit
Tranny saver plate.
If you have those in stock or whatever right now on the hand I will take it.
I am counting on some discount since I am going to spend some big money at once. If you ready let me know and I will send you the full payment.

November 19th, 2004, 07:52 AM   #17
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

Hey man, shoot me an email and we can discuss it

adam@gforceauto.com

--Adam

November 19th, 2004, 08:19 AM   #18
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

: Jun 2003
: Making Movies
: 54
: 20,396
I am glad you took heed to my suggestion. I feel more people may buy from you this way including I since I have so many damn house bills! GRRRRRRR!

November 19th, 2004, 12:07 PM   #19
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

Well, I'm still trying to find a module for the Layaway....but it's slow and if I have to actually build the module it will be even slower

Also, the Wishlist is up and running....kinda. I have one minor fix to make which is the ability to email the wishlist to a friend (or Mom & Dad )

I'll keep you guys updated.

--Adam

P.S. Watch the BB section in the next few days

November 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM   #20
GTurbo

Hi I still waiting for respond from you about the items I listed above this post.
Adam. It will be nice to have better relationship with people that are intrested in buying stuff. Perssonaly one from my friend paid you in full for the kit 8.5 compression and has a problem getting it, eventhough he paid 3 months ago. Can you explain why is takin it so long and what is the waiting time frame for getting the stuff from you. Can you stock them in your store and send it to people that pay you on the spot. Doing a bulk buy will help people and you see how many people are intrested in those stuff. Now I don't know if I want to buy this way to wait it for months to get stuff that I paid. So now you might respond to my mail on the public forum. Don't get me wrong I jsut want to know if you are serious about making sell that you are stand for.

Thanks
Mark

November 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM   #21
ProjectShadow
PT Know it All

:
Hi I still waiting for respond from you about the items I listed above this post.
Adam. It will be nice to have better relationship with people that are intrested in buying stuff. Perssonaly one from my friend paid you in full for the kit 8.5 compression and has a problem getting it, eventhough he paid 3 months ago. Can you explain why is takin it so long and what is the waiting time frame for getting the stuff from you. Can you stock them in your store and send it to people that pay you on the spot. Doing a bulk buy will help people and you see how many people are intrested in those stuff. Now I don't know if I want to buy this way to wait it for months to get stuff that I paid. So now you might respond to my mail on the public forum. Don't get me wrong I jsut want to know if you are serious about making sell that you are stand for.

Thanks
Mark
Mark,

I'm really sorry I didn't respond to your email concerning the CZT products. In any case, here we go.

8.5:1 Compression Ratio Pistons are not ordered from Wiseco until they are ordered. Reason being, this isn't really a popular CR. However, the wait time from order placement, now that Wiseco has the cutting program setup for this CR, has been cut dramatically. Unfortunately, due to the holiday season you probably wouldn't see the pistons until sometime in January.

I believe we have one LSD Tranny kit left in stock, I will double check with Rob on that.

I'm not sure about our stock level on Valve Kits, so I'll have to get back to you on that as well.

We do have tranny savers in stock which can be shipped out when the order is placed and paid in full.

Now as far as a discount goes, as much as we'd like to offer one, at this point in time we're pretty limited as to what we can offer. We'd be willing to give you free shipping, but that would be all we can do for now.

Thanks,

Adam L Golson
Owner
GForce Automotive
http://store.gforceauto.com

November 22nd, 2004, 02:20 PM   #22
GTurbo

Ok. Thanks Adam. Let me know what you have and let me know so I can send you the money. Where to send it and what form of payment do you accept. As far for the engine kit I can wait till the end of January no problem there, but I want to be serured on the deal. So no tell me the procces.

November 22nd, 2004, 02:22 PM   #23
GTurbo

[QUOTE=GTurbo]Ok. Thanks Adam. Let me know what you have and let me know so I can send you the money. Where to send it and what form of payment do you accept. As far for the engine kit I can wait till the end of January no problem there, but I want to be serured on the deal. So now tell me how we are going to make this deal.

November 22nd, 2004, 02:23 PM   #24
GTurbo

Ok. Thanks Adam. Let me know what you have and let me know so I can send you the money. Where to send it and what form of payment do you accept. As far for the engine kit I can wait till the end of January no problem there, but I want to be serured on the deal. So now tell me how we are going to make this deal.
Sorry second respond

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.