Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Mr. Speed

Mr. Speed Visit Mr. Speed for all of your boost needs!

June 1st, 2006, 10:25 PM   #26
smartoss

: Sep 2004
: MN
: 32
: 379
plus a im like those and FI = big upgrade, It's worth sacrificing your ac for the hp, cause with the windows down abd going fast as hell you'll be cold.

June 2nd, 2006, 01:54 PM   #27
Sebastian
Turbo Member

: Mar 2003
: 1,510
Adlorin I have cash in hand. I think it needs to be in your hand. so 1300 for the kit plus 425 for the blower...sold. I am curious what kit options you are offering...Waiting on part 2 and 3 updates and official sale to commence. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

June 2nd, 2006, 06:12 PM   #28
96whitepgt

: Apr 2005
: Germantown, WI
: 130
You know I'm getting one since I Im u about 4 times a week, lol.

96pgt ATX:
Hayden 404 tranny cooler, IAT Mod, Dual Custom Exhaust, Hollow Catback with custom bent pipes, 17" Enkei Shoguns, Wanli ZR-Rated tires, K&N Performace Intake, Accel Performance Wires, 200watt JVC Deck, 2-1,500 Watt P3 Subs, 980watt Kenwood Amp::

June 2nd, 2006, 07:36 PM   #29
NNBlackGT

: Jan 2005
: Newport News/In Pandaria
: 33
: 3,169
:
Fitment with an ATX is not an issue, so you may boost your slushbox into oblivion!
YYESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

And World of Warcraft Player (Bleeding Hallow Server) go Horde!!
Virginia Probe Owners Club

June 2nd, 2006, 11:16 PM   #30
kikkinasphalt
wrrrRRRRRRR

: Oct 2001
: St Louis,Mo
: 41
: 4,778
:
umm....you have an ac...most cars have it...i live in the desert, the MOJAVE DESERT it was 106 today....but i ripped my AC out....

you have a spitze IM. I had the proto czt and a proto spitze.....big deal....neither produce the kind of hp a sc/tc does....

you aparently dont know who i am.

i had your manifold long before you even thought of owning it.

my PGT was the CZT test car for their IM

SPE didnt issue any Prototypes.

and, im yes, im keeping my a/c and spe manifold, and , oh wait.. yeah Supercharging it... hrm..
just because your cheep and want to go the easy route (not have a comfortable quick ride).. dont bash me when i decide i want my cake and eat it too.

June 2nd, 2006, 11:24 PM   #31
Winter.Raven

: Nov 2003
: 2,058
no, i do know who you are...but i didnt know you had the czt.

if youre not going to get rid of your ac, your not going to get rid of the im, then im sure you arent going to settle for the loud transfer shaft.....what are you going to do? bolt the sc to the IM?

June 3rd, 2006, 07:17 AM   #32
Sebastian
Turbo Member

For the love of god please don't talk about rob and CZT.....I do not want this closed. 96whitepgt did you already preorder the kit with 50% down? I see in your sig that you ordered it?

June 6th, 2006, 06:39 PM   #33
VlaDeMaN
ItsPeanutButterJellyTime!

: Jul 2003
: Los Angeles
: 34
: 699
hey will anyone answer my question...? aldorin, are you still reading this thread? i have the clutched eaton m45, and travis williams was working on a kit to install this SC, and others, in the a/c position....FOR THE 2.5L right? he gave up however. i bought the sc, piping, fuel supply and blow off, in hopes that when he was done i could buy the bracket from him....are you doing the same thing? if so i cant find any threads describing your work....help....

How do you say "Fu** You" in LA?
-Trust Me

June 6th, 2006, 06:47 PM   #34
kikkinasphalt
wrrrRRRRRRR

: Oct 2001
: St Louis,Mo
: 41
: 4,778
:
no, i do know who you are...but i didnt know you had the czt.

if youre not going to get rid of your ac, your not going to get rid of the im, then im sure you arent going to settle for the loud transfer shaft.....what are you going to do? bolt the sc to the IM?

x-fer shaft dosent bother me...

but im thinking TKT style...

June 6th, 2006, 07:06 PM   #35
Adlorin
Kompressed

: Aug 2001
: ZoomzooM
: 2,109
:
hey will anyone answer my question...? aldorin, are you still reading this thread? i have the clutched eaton m45, and travis williams was working on a kit to install this SC, and others, in the a/c position....FOR THE 2.5L right? he gave up however. i bought the sc, piping, fuel supply and blow off, in hopes that when he was done i could buy the bracket from him....are you doing the same thing? if so i cant find any threads describing your work....help....
Talking to you right now on AIM, not that it helps anyone else.

But, i'm JUST about ready to start a pre-sale on things for this.

Everything is finalized and set in stone; I'm waiting on a small loan from a friend so that I can start up the building process, once that has taken place I'll do half-down and half-when completed.

I tried to do something like this last time with the 2.0L kits, figuring that i could pre-sale 10 of them easily.. but it took over a month to even get 5 sold, and i'm now only at 6 which caused things to go really slowly. Good thing is that they are done in a week or so.

~Patrick

update your email address y0

June 16th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #36
Sebastian
Turbo Member

....this money is burning a hole in my pocket!

June 17th, 2006, 06:47 AM   #37
JoeyJoe

: Dec 2002
: Cambridge, Canada
: 49
: 242
Are they talking orders for this SC kit and crank pully?? im i too late to get in on the band wagon??

Joe

June 19th, 2006, 04:46 PM   #38
Sebastian
Turbo Member

I emailed and got no response.....I just bought a kawasaki but I still want this kit....anything?

adlorin?

: Automerged Doublepost

June 22nd, 2006, 04:23 PM   #39
Adlorin
Kompressed

: Aug 2001
: ZoomzooM
: 2,109
The template and Jig is completed, I'm trying to get a last piece from my shop in my hands so I can have someone else (non-mr.speed) test it out. I know it'll be tight, so things are just about ready! I've gotten a large portion of all the custom items already in my possession, such as the crank pulleys, oil filter relocation kits, CNC'd flanges, stand offs, etc. So I'll start a half-down, half-when-complete sale/presale next week for sure!

~Patrick

update your email address y0

June 23rd, 2006, 07:54 AM   #40
JoeyJoe

: Dec 2002
: Cambridge, Canada
: 49
: 242
Sounds great!.. keep up the good work..

ill make sure im in for this.

One question, if im running a clutched SC how does the intake get air if the SC is off? do i need to fab up bypass piping from before the air enters the SC to and somehow put in a flap to close when the SC is active?

Joe

July 1st, 2006, 02:12 PM   #41
Sebastian
Turbo Member

I don't understand why people say one thing then do not follow through??? did you ever answer any of my questions? nope. did you email me back? nope? do i want your kit anymore....NOPE! unsubscribed.

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.