Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Mr. Speed

Mr. Speed Visit Mr. Speed for all of your boost needs!

October 2nd, 2007, 05:34 PM   #551
MasonWeitzel
Supercharged Member

: Nov 2002
: Richland Center, Wisconsin
: 33
: 1,188
:
you know it might sound bad but i used to check every day to see if there was an update cuz it sounded like it was moving forward again and now im lucky if i check once or twice a mounth cuz its just not worth getting dissapointed every time
Same Here. I have lost all hope.
| Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

October 3rd, 2007, 02:45 PM   #552
volcomchester18

: Oct 2003
: CA
: 2,334
this freekin sux, update????????????????????????

October 4th, 2007, 06:32 AM   #553
MasonWeitzel
Supercharged Member

He is on AIM all the time but never replies.
| Eaton Supercharger | HID Conversion | 330cc Top Feed Injectors | Megasquirt | KL-ZE | Aeromotive Dual FEED FPR | Hotshot Intake | Hotshot Gen V Headers | Eibach Springs | KYB GR2 Struts | Home Depot RSTB | 7/8" PST RSB | DIY STS | HKS Catback | Testpipe | P/P'd ZE manifold | Colt Cams SuperStreet Grind | 65MM Throttle Body | TB/IM Phenos | CM3 w/ Fidanza Flywheel | UDP | FD Wheels | MSD 6AL w/ Blaster 3 Coil | A/C Removed |

October 8th, 2007, 10:57 AM   #554
PGT97_Racer

: May 2004
: Gatineau, QC, Canada
: 37
: 2,647
I'd really like to know what the hell happened with the appraiser or the refinancing.. if it even happened. I just want my things. I am getting tired of of waiting for this thing. Everytime something seems to be finally going good, it takes a turn for the worse. And the lack of updates isn't helping either.
At least someone got something lately, but i'd really like to hear from Pat soon.

KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and

October 9th, 2007, 01:06 PM   #555
bedwards6954
Donating Member

: Jul 2006
: Northwest
: 1,942
Pat needs to finish the roof before he has the appraser come out, and pat is spending most of his time if not all at the hospital with his mother, or working to make a living too.

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

October 9th, 2007, 01:16 PM   #556
BAM

: Jan 2005
: Omaha, NE
: 32
: 150
:
Pat needs to finish the roof before he has the appraser come out, and pat is spending most of his time if not all at the hospital with his mother, or working to make a living too.
well not to be rude or anything but if he was to finnish his 2 year project then people stop complaining and then he could spend 100% of his time that he is not at work at the hospital without having to warry about anything else i mean thats what i would do cuz if theres any thing i dont like is people complaining at me espesally for 2 years

Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

October 9th, 2007, 11:49 PM   #557
bedwards6954
Donating Member

: Jul 2006
: Northwest
: 1,942
I am just a messenger, I don't like it either, I am just posting info that I know as a curtsy to all of you, just like I would hope you would too, and to be honest I don't think pat even worries about anything else but his only living, well unfortunately slightly living relative. it took two weeks and 57 phone calls to get the proper pressure plate, all the while my car was sitting in a shop.

news for me, I like the new clutch, and I love the fidinza flyweel, however tonight I was pulled over for excessive exhaust noise never had it happen before, I am thinking about putting in a resonator to quite it down...

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

October 10th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #558
MasonWeitzel
Supercharged Member

This man has cost me so much money it is unbelieveable.

October 13th, 2007, 11:39 AM   #559
bwitz04
Turbo Member

: Jan 2002
: Wake Forest, NC
: 1,694
c'mon Pat how about a REAL update on where the refinance stands....has the roof been completed yet?

hell last month you said you were going to ship me my 2.0 pipes that way "i had something"

Myrtle Madness Appearances: XI, XII, XIII, IX
MMIX PRD Select "Best 2nd Gen"

October 13th, 2007, 01:18 PM   #560
SPLXTREM
POC Mod

: Apr 2001
: At the local SPL competition woopin yo a$$
: 40
: 1,421
:
c'mon Pat how about a REAL update on the refinance stands....has the roof been completed yet?

hell last month you said you were going to ship me my 2.0 pipes that way "i had something"

Geez, you still don't have the pipes yet?

President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom

October 13th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #561
BAM

see now thats what confused me i got my pipes why not send the blower with all that that way its out of the way he said he has them all hes just not ready to ship them that makes no sence it might take him an hour to package up everything and ship it and im pretty sure everyone would be willing to send shiping money just so they finally get their stuff

Bad Ass Motorsport

October 13th, 2007, 04:50 PM   #562
bwitz04
Turbo Member

:
Geez, you still don't have the pipes yet?
hell no....

like i said earlier he told me he was going to send me the pipes he just didn't have everything else and by "everything else" i mean:

1) correct bolts (he bought the wrong pitch)
2) K&N filter (said he could drop ship)
3) gaskets stamped (supposedly he has the material)

supposedly he has the couplers/clamps/belt/and piping for my 2.0 kit....its a real kick in the balls considering i'm the only 2.0 guy w/o anything.

who knows

October 13th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #563
BAM

honestly i dont realy care about any of thatstuff though all i want is the blower i can get the rest pretty cheap

Bad Ass Motorsport

October 14th, 2007, 04:36 AM   #564
bwitz04
Turbo Member

:
honestly i dont realy care about any of thatstuff though all i want is the blower i can get the rest pretty cheap
i wasn't even talking to you....i quoted SPLXTREM's comments not yours. the only reason i replied to him is because i purchased his place in line.

but i guess you don't care about that either....

October 14th, 2007, 12:00 PM   #565
eliazar805
Supercharged Member

: Dec 2006
: California
: 1,482
This must be a pain in the ass, thank God I didn't purchase a kit off him.

October 14th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #566
short4stuff
On the Cutoff

: Feb 2006
: Moncton, Nb
: 5,524
How come no one has taken him to court?

94 Black PGT, KLZE, spun bearing, Likely parts car for life

October 15th, 2007, 11:27 AM   #567
MasonWeitzel
Supercharged Member

After 5 months I tired to contact paypal, they told me it had been to long to take 1600 dollars from his acct. Lets face it we all took it in the rear dru with no lube.

October 15th, 2007, 08:26 PM   #568
blaster3500
Juiced Member

: Jun 2004
: Seneca, SC
: 31
: 992
Mason how can you go on here and say all of this about getting ripped off. About 6 months to a year ago you sold me your mr. speed kit that you "had" after dozens of emails and excuses i tried getting my money back from paypal and finally got it back from my credit card company. At least he plans on sending the kit.

October 16th, 2007, 05:11 AM   #569
1stprobinator

: Jan 2004
: Ventura Ca
: 2,854
:
Mason how can you go on here and say all of this about getting ripped off. About 6 months to a year ago you sold me your mr. speed kit that you "had" after dozens of emails and excuses i tried getting my money back from paypal and finally got it back from my credit card company. At least he plans on sending the kit.

and you never left bad feedback.

October 16th, 2007, 07:28 PM   #570
blaster3500
Juiced Member

: Jun 2004
: Seneca, SC
: 31
: 992
The transaction was on ebay and he was not active at this time. I figured he was done with the probe scene and would never come back, now he is here. If you look he ripped someone off on a set of fuel rails also.

October 16th, 2007, 09:40 PM   #571
1stprobinator

: Jan 2004
: Ventura Ca
: 2,854
:
The transaction was on ebay and he was not active at this time. I figured he was done with the probe scene and would never come back, now he is here. If you look he ripped someone off on a set of fuel rails also.
leave him feedback anyways.

October 22nd, 2007, 11:56 PM   #572
MasonWeitzel
Supercharged Member

:
If you read on the ebay auction, i siad i was waiting for the vendor to get it to me. it was there. 2nd i tlaked to pat many times, he was goign to ship it to you when the auction eneded. Ovbiously he hasn't done jack since then which was OVER A YEAR AGO. I refunded your money through paypal. So don't go talking about me when you don't know anything.

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.