Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Mr. Speed

Mr. Speed Visit Mr. Speed for all of your boost needs!

October 3rd, 2006, 03:09 PM   #1
Adlorin
Kompressed

: Aug 2001
: ZoomzooM
: 2,109
Mr.speed Order updates.

Since the old vender forum is archive and read only, I cannot post a public up-date there to let people know what's going on. So, I'll make something quick and public here.

http://mrspeed.biz/Updates.html

I was able to pick up everything today from the powercoater. I need to organize who gets what now, and make sure I have each and every little coupler, nut bolt, etc. Then I'll start shipping asap! A few people had me powderocoat some misc items as well, and they are mostly represented here. I did some fuel rails as well and some other brackets, which are done but I didn't get them in these pictures. oops! Those will all ship tonight or tomorrow, some (not all) sc kits will start to ship tomorrow depending on what odds and ends stuff I may need to obtain still.

--==

2.5L Shafted kit guys: I have all but Alasandro, Miat and Eric Millers items ready, if you didn't recieve a tracking number yet, you will tomorrow. Actually, this only is going to two people, as everyone else has everything less a blower for a couple people.

--==

o2 housing people : All two of you, the prototype didn't work out to my standard of fitment, you will be issued a refund. I talked to one of you one this, the other I haven't yet.

People, please email me for individual status and such. Adlorin@mrspeed.biz . My cell is no longer working nor is the main phone. I'll have a working cell very soon here, likely a new number. When that's up, i'll put my cell number back up on here.

--==

This will pull through guys, again, I'm terribly sorry to everyone for this becomming such a seemingly stagnate and time consuming process. Thank you all so very much for everything everyone! Closure comes to everyone soon here.

update your email address y0

October 3rd, 2006, 07:32 PM   #2
tomt64
BJ big mouth!

: Jul 2005
: Calgary
: 33
: 2,633
Patrick you are a rare one a man of your word.
The thing is, itís a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the leverÖ ĎAm I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power staĖ Iím a gearbox! Oh, heavens, Iím gonna swap some cogs around!í

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

October 3rd, 2006, 07:34 PM   #3
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

: Jan 2000
: Location: Location:
: 34,510
moved to the appropriate forum, where it should have been posted in the first place.

October 3rd, 2006, 07:58 PM   #4
PGT97_Racer

: May 2004
: Gatineau, QC, Canada
: 37
: 2,647
Hey Pat!
I just want to confirm that all i am missing is the blower to complete my kit.

You should have already:
-Kit (minus blower)
-batterie relocation kit
-modded disty cap

Remember.. i only want my things once you've got EVERYTHING.

Eric

KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and

October 3rd, 2006, 08:11 PM   #5
Adlorin
Kompressed

:
moved to the appropriate forum, where it should have been posted in the first place.
Forum is locked for new posts, so the longue was the best area I could think. Thanks for setting this correctly man!

October 3rd, 2006, 09:02 PM   #6
CanadianDream

: May 2003
: AZPOC
: 2,307
Well done man, really well done. After all the problems with PT "companies" it is really great to see you come through. All the best with everything, I hope you end up being rewarded for seeing the course, and your hard work.

October 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM   #7
Adlorin
Kompressed

:
Well done man, really well done. After all the problems with PT "companies" it is really great to see you come through. All the best with everything, I hope you end up being rewarded for seeing the course, and your hard work.
My reward will be knowing that everyone has what I owe them. From that I'll have a lot less stress and anxiety. I'll sleep better and not have to dedicate so much of my time doing odd jobs to make all the $ that I can. Thanks for the words of encouragement though!

October 4th, 2006, 12:57 AM   #8
bedwards6954
Donating Member

: Jul 2006
: Northwest
: 1,942
Good Job man, really glad to see things pulling through, lovin the pictures of the kits!!!! can't wait to get my misc stuff, than the kit!!!!!!!!!! excellent job!!!!!!!!!

2k4 Mazda RX-8 GT, 9000rpms anyone?

October 4th, 2006, 08:57 AM   #9
kanyon86
PT Regular

: Mar 2004
: Lorain Ohio
: 36
: 644
I wasn't worried

As always updated pictures

October 4th, 2006, 02:46 PM   #10
blaze_tylr

: Dec 2005
: Lousiana
: 358
sent you a pm let me know something on both sides

October 23rd, 2007, 07:36 AM   #11
PGT97_Racer

I'd like to know why the previous Mr.Speed thread moved and now we can't post anymore?

KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and

October 23rd, 2007, 07:52 AM   #12
bastian mx-3

: Mar 2004
: 58
Same goes here.

October 23rd, 2007, 08:11 AM   #13
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

: Jun 2003
: Making Movies
: 54
: 20,396
MR Speed is nolonger a PT vendor therefore this is why his support section was closed, please respect that and contact an admin prior to creating a support thread for a non vendor.
This is NOT the appropiate place to place this and if it is allowed by an admin it is only done so as a courtesy!

October 23rd, 2007, 08:28 AM   #14
Chris
POC Mod

: Apr 2000
: Puyallup
: 2,645
No longer an active PT vendor, true.
But, a Former PT vendor who still has unfinished business on PT with PT members.

October 23rd, 2007, 05:17 PM   #15
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

: Jun 2003
: Making Movies
: 54
: 20,396
Indeed but the rules are the rules, if the admin sanctions you a place to discuss it that is fine but if the MR. Speed section is closed that does not give anyone the right to create a thread without getting consent, that is all I am saying regardlesss what you are owed. It wasnt allowed for some of the other vendors who failed to come through therefore the same rule applies to mr. speed.

He has your contact info he can take the time to email, pm or phone those he has to make due to.
Since he is NOT a vendor it should not be in the active vendor forum.`

October 23rd, 2007, 05:31 PM   #16
PGT97_Racer

This thread however was created back in 2006. Nothing was started without concent, it already existed. It is just nice to have a little section where members involved can talk to each other if they know anything.

I sent a PM to Dmark01, if he decides that it should be permanently closed, then so be it. I'd just like to know why today it was moved and say not 5 months ago..

October 23rd, 2007, 05:53 PM   #17
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

: Jan 2000
: Location: Location:
: 34,510
do i have to explain EVERY move i make on the board?

no, i don't. that thread was beyond it's useful purpose and should have been moved months ago, but i was simply lazy and didn't pay attention to it. now that i come back to it and see how it developed, it went beyond the original intentions, so that is why it was closed.

now, instead of complaining about it in this thread, a simple PM would have done nicely.

but noooooooo, that wasn't done. oh well, now you have the explanation and i can close this thread as well.

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.