Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > MBX Motorsports

MBX Motorsports MBX Motorsports

August 7th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #1
Mike Baxter
Donating Member

: Mar 2000
: Maryland
: 5,322
$30 Sale MBX FPR Adapters shipped =O

http://www.mbxmotorsports.net/item3.htm

Get them at an additional $7.50 discount, Price includes shipping

Each MBX Polished Billet FPR Adapter comes with new Nitrile 0-ring and stainless hardware

August 7th, 2009, 09:54 AM   #2
WhiteDart
POC Mod

: Oct 2002
: Boosting across east TN!
: 35
: 9,049
Can I still get it in blue?

Gone but not forgotten:

(

) Its not purple dammit! Its
BOYSENBERRY!

New project

Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

August 7th, 2009, 09:57 AM   #3
Mike Baxter
Donating Member

:
Can I still get it in blue?
We did away with the colored adapters and only offer in the billet polished finish per many customers request.

We can powdercoat them

August 7th, 2009, 10:12 AM   #4
WhiteDart
POC Mod

: Oct 2002
: Boosting across east TN!
: 35
: 9,049
How much more would that run?

Gone but not forgotten:

(

) Its not purple dammit! Its
BOYSENBERRY!

New project

Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

August 19th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #5
Mike Baxter
Donating Member

We offer powdercoating vs. anodizing now

September 8th, 2009, 05:51 PM   #6
iodinevii
Supercharged Member

: Nov 2006
: under my car
: 38
: 1,424
Can you post how much the powder coating is as i plan to but an ultimate kit in like a week im totally almost done with my car (sits on edge of seat).
38mm wastegate,rfl bov,begi fmu,fuel lab afpr,1g 330 injectors,2.5 down pipe,giant fmic,2.5ic piping,2.5 exhaust,sts,msd coil ,pa wires,bkr7e-11.7.5 fidanza fw,spec stg1, I dont have enough rooms to list all the mods now

Burning through third gear fun. When they say custom 2.0 turbo they aint lyin. Its not peer pressure its just your turn!

September 25th, 2009, 09:31 PM   #7
midwestvoodoo
Search Impaired

: Jul 2009
: Missouri
: 31
: 73
do u need a certain number of buyers for this or can i get a pm for just one of these FPR adapters
the polished billet alluminum look if still possible

September 26th, 2009, 12:34 AM   #8
johnmx3ze
PT Regular

: Nov 2008
: hawkesbury
: 678
im interested too...

September 26th, 2009, 06:54 AM   #9
Mike Baxter
Donating Member

All you have to do is click the link below and place your order, no minimum amount of ppl, this discount is offered to everyone

:

http://www.mbxmotorsports.net/item3.htm

Get them at an additional $7.50 discount, Price includes shipping

Each MBX Polished Billet FPR Adapter comes with new Nitrile 0-ring and stainless hardware

September 27th, 2009, 10:39 AM   #10
kocureq

: May 2008
: Poland
: 36
: 24
Hi Mike, I just tried PMing you but I don't have 15 posts, so instead of spamming those extra 5 posts I fgured out I can just ask you here

That's my original PM:

:
Hi,

I'm interested in your ultimate AFPR kit for 2,5 Probe. I saw your set on http://www.mbxmotorsports.net/item17.htm.

However, I would prefer the adapter, regulator, plugs and everything that's possible to be "silver" or "steel" - whatever the colour is called I don't want to mix colours and my Probe is white, so putting blue/red under the hood won't give any good optical results.

Do you ship to Poland?

« | »

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.