Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

ProbeTalk.com Forums > General > Knowledge Base > Product Reviews

Product Reviews Posted reviews and discussion of various products available for the Probe/MX-6.

February 4th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1
Raindem
Slow Learner

: Jan 2013
: Sonoita, AZ
: 48
Restoration Software

Greetings,

I have recently updated my program called, "Phoenix". It was first released a couple years ago and has now been updated to version 2.0. It can be downloaded at http://www.mediafire.com/?tk1taokj1cjewuu

Briefly, Phoenx is a program that helps with tracking expenses and tasks associated with restoring a vehicle. It will keep inventory of your parts, catalogue your photos, account for all expenses, and basically take care of all the bookeeping to help you stay organized as you tear into your project. It is geared towards the restoration hobbyist but can be used by a commercial shop as well.

It is Freeware so give it a try and let me know what you think.

Curt

« | »

thread
Restoration of my probe NiN^_^NiN Australian Probe Owners 19 May 26th, 2009 05:46 AM
My first solo restoration. natecade1 The Photo and Video Gallery 2 January 20th, 2007 05:12 PM
KITT restoration paul95se The Photo and Video Gallery 16 March 7th, 2005 01:54 PM
Restoration P3flyer Appearance Section 1 July 6th, 2004 10:46 PM

ProbeTalk.com is not affiliated in any way with the Ford Motor Company, the Mazda Motor Corporation, or any subsidiaries of either company.
All views and opinions expressed on this message board are those of the author and not the owners of ProbeTalk.com.