Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior car repair

-is what I do for work.
    I have fixed $90,000 Lexus SUV's to $300 wholesale cars.

There may be enough instructional youtube videos out there, I have never checked.
    But if anyone would like some advice when it comes to leather, headliner, plastic panel, fabric or carpet repair, I would be glad to let you know what you need to do to fix it. Some things are beyond repair, but if they can be, I will try and help.

It's not about a car interior, but it is leather related

Since you are offering advice and one of my dog's scratched the s%*t out of my leather rocking chair yesterday I could use some info on dog scratches on leather.

They are not deep scratches, just surface marks that took away the top layer of the leather.

Mainly don't want the damage to get worse over time, but if they can be repaired/restored even better.
    '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
    '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

Those type of scratches do not usually worsen over time, so I would not worry about that part of it.
      I could send you the stuff to fix it, at the cost of shipping..if you would like.

Is it a natural leather color or painted?

Comment

It's a dark brown color

Yeah I wasn't sure if they would get worse or not. As I said it seems that they are just surface scratches.

What would this stuff do?

What is the application process like?
        '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
        '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

depends on the color

if it is a custom mix, you would have to buy a small aerosol sprayer

if it a color that is close to a premix, I can send you the color code and you could buy/order a can at a paint shop

if you post a pic, I could probably let you know which would be best

Comment

Working...
          X